USA - California - San Francisco, Sacramento, Stockton, Santa Cruz

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

gfluvsheels6

Re: USA - California - San Francisco, Sacramento, Stockton, Santa Cruz

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Absolutely! Love seeing my wife jerked off to and all her heels cummed and doing the same to mother guys wives and their shoes.

Shoecumcplny on kik
Hlubheels

Post by Hlubheels »

Sacramento here, have access to wife, her sister's heels and toys... kik if you guys wanna see
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Hlubheels wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:42 pm Sacramento here, have access to wife, her sister's heels and toys... kik if you guys wanna see
what's your kik?
shoeman08

Post by shoeman08 »

Anyone near Blythe, Ca?
Stankdick420

Post by Stankdick420 »

Who's in the bay area?
sej275

Post by sej275 »

I’m in the Oakland to Fremont area sometimes.
Roughrough

Post by Roughrough »

San Mateo here sometimes
Kiddo

Post by Kiddo »

(SANJOSE) Hello fellow shoe cummers, I have an amazing offer/request from anybody who is From San Jose or any city nearby and are willing to commute. There is this BDSM Mistress named mistress bondage you(check out her website! https://bdsm.eros.com/california/san_jo ... 157395.htm)... this beautiful lady is willing to have a session with me where she will wear a pair of ankle boots with my semen inside of them. My session is that i bring a pair of ankle boots to her and she looks the other way and pretends to be distracted on something while I grab(what pretends to be her) her boots and i jizz inside of them, then I put them back and she turns around and puts them on and wears them with stockings on. She even agreed to walk around in them for about a block so that her feet can absorb my sperm even more... Now here's where I need your guy's help. I Want to fill those puppies up with as much sperm as I can and Im wondering if any one of you guys want to have a go at one of her boots. Ill take the left one and you take the right one and we just fill her boots up with as much sperm as we can before her visit which will be on the 9th of December. Until then we have about a little more than a month(as of now) to keep jacking off into her shoes. I want her to be wearing so much Fucking sperm that im gonna need help from maybe 2 or even 3 guys to fill them with their jizz . and when she puts them on and walks around inside of them ill record it and send the video to you guys and to this group to watch your babbies being stepped on by her feet... Im posting a screenshot of our emails below so you guys can check them out yourself. btw Ill loan you out the shoe so you can do your way with it privately and you just have to give it back before the 9th or December
kiko emails 1.png
kiko emails.png
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

I work for the airlines and will be laying over in downtown San Francisco later this week. Would love to meet guy/s who love wearing and fucking hiheel boots. I wear women's size 10-11 and always have three pairs with me. Love slipping stiletto heels up my butt while fucking the other boot as well. D
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

Will be in downtown San Francisco tomorrow, 1/28. I have three pairs of boots, womens US size 10-11 with me. Always looking for guys who like playing in/with boots. Love fucking and pissing in them.