AUSTRALIA - Melbourne

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandal_screwer

Re: AUSTRALIA - Melbourne

Post by sandal_screwer »

Hi am from Melb and love fucking and wearing heeled sandals anyone else in Melb into it ??..will share sandals
sandal_screwer

Post by sandal_screwer »

Hi any one from melb into fucking sandals ???? and wearing ..if you do drop me a line ..have sandals to share
sandal_screwer

Post by sandal_screwer »

Hi I'm on the Mornington penninsula and love to fuck sandals and have sanadls to share as well ..anyone interested
luv4feet

Post by luv4feet »

hi im a 21 yr old average male :) adore bare feetttt love to play with them and give them massages :) any cute girls interested shoot me an email, Jacob_l4f@hotmail.com
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey guys, Atlas here looking to chat with others into high heel boots & heels! Maybe swap ya partners boots & heels to have a little fun with?! Drop me a line, cheers
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey guys, just wondering anyone in Melbourne interested in have a few pairs of my girlfriends heels she is tossing out?? I think they are too good just to chuck, her old work heels which she used to wear in the shower for me which are Nine West heels & a few pairs of sandles with heels other wise ill drop them into charity bin!?
Shuzy

Post by Shuzy »

Hi,
Massive high heel and Boot fetish. Love to chat with others in Sth East Vic, near Phillip Island
Shuzy

Post by Shuzy »

sandal_screwer wrote:Hi I'm on the Mornington penninsula and love to fuck sandals and have sanadls to share as well ..anyone interested
Very interested. Not too far away.
Shuzy

Post by Shuzy »

Hi Sandal,
Love to chat more. Your collection of Sandals sound amazing, love to play if you are interested. Reply here for other details
trample3000

Post by trample3000 »

Hi all I am from preston , I love any sort of heels also love crossdressing , I am into heel and foot worship , trample , some crush and heel cumming , For any of the ladies if you are a size 11 and would like to borrow some of my shoes , I have well over 1000 pairs