ENGLAND - Manchester

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

FootJob_84

Re: ENGLAND - Manchester

Post by FootJob_84 »

Hello :-) x
Sexy Shoes Lover

Post by Sexy Shoes Lover »

Hi. Is there anyone in the Manchester area available to give footjob/shoejobs sessions ? Also anyone fancy shoe swaps ?
Last edited by Sexy Shoes Lover on Wed May 28, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suedej

Post by suedej »

Hi, im in Manchester, bury area. Im interested in suede heels and girls slippers being cummed and fucked.Any interest? ? Pm me or kik me suedej
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
suedej

Post by suedej »

Looking like a lonely meet for me :( just me, myself and I
sxctiger

Post by sxctiger »

Hi im new from Derby. love fucking shoes and playing with them, also love being told what to do with my wifes shoes, she got gorgeous indian feet. i am new to it all so would love to learn more about feet and shoe fetish or be taught by a woman or mistress as you call them on here ;)
suedej

Post by suedej »

Sexy Shoes Lover wrote:Hi. Is there anyone in the Manchester area available to give footjob/shoejobs sessions ? Also anyone fancy shoe swaps ?
I think id like to watch some of your heels being fucked or mine. I haven't ever done this sort of thing with someone in the flesh, only on line. But I want to see what it feels like, with someone else . Is that ok with you?
let me know ?? :oops: :oops:
uglysluts

Post by uglysluts »

hi anyone near the colne area fancy fucking my wifes heels and boots will help and be doing the same infront of you. Pm, day is Friday 3.30pm my place.
suedej

Post by suedej »

uglysluts wrote:hi anyone near the colne area fancy fucking my wifes heels and boots will help and be doing the same infront of you. Pm, day is Friday 3.30pm my place.
Id be interested if she had suede heels or boots with heels. But the time is so early sadly im in work :(
uglysluts

Post by uglysluts »

looking for a meet at mine this Friday at 3.30 pm colne wifes heels and boots need cum
diablo1987x

Post by diablo1987x »

I'm looking for girls willing to do shoejob nylon footjob or handjob.I can pay for that or return a favour .Im traveling across Europe, I am often in Birmingham but I can drive anywhere in the UK.I would like to have "shoe friends" in every country in Europe. IF you want I can take you to Paris, Rome, Amsterdam and many places.Any ideas?