USA - Florida

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

eroticabductor

Re: USA - Florida

Post by eroticabductor »

clothesuser wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:11 am Bradenton/Sarasota... love to have guys cum in my wifes shoes and boots... even piss.
Sarasota County here. Let’s trade some shoes. Hit me up. Going through shoe withdrawal lol
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

Sarasota County. Have wife’s shoes and ready to be sniffed. Hit me up.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

FLshoeguy wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:06 pm It's been a couple of months since anyone posted from Florida -- home of year-round sexy shoes.

Would love to connect with people in the Tampa Bay area who'd want to unload on my wife's heels and sandals. I have some great pics that will inspire you, too.

Ideally, let's trade our women's shoes and pics and stroke a few loads together. (I could host.) Just let me know.
PM some pix. You guys go to ybor?
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

Would love to see some pics. We seldom go to Ybor -- crowd is too young for us anymore. :)
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

FLshoeguy wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:01 pm Would love to see some pics. We seldom go to Ybor -- crowd is too young for us anymore. :)
Sounds awesome! Add my kik hiaustinhii
guido

Post by guido »

Tampa area here... Would anyone in the general area be up for cam sessions sharing wife's / gf's heels and potentially leading up to a physical session when the time is right? Hit me up!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Last edited by gfluvsheels6 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
whitenurseclogs

Post by whitenurseclogs »

Is there anyone in St. Augustine?
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

Looking forward to having a few shoe-loving friends come over tomorrow to pop a few loads on my wife's heels, while she is out of the house. Anyone in or near Tampa, let me know and maybe you can visit sometime soon.

The photo is indicative of the type of shoe she typically wears (2 inch heel). That's me on the top and SS.com member leftwing on the bottom. He shared his wife's cork wedge heels with me before we took aim at my wife's heels. If memory serves, he fucked and came inside the toe of my wife's black patent leather heels. Big load, too.
100_6372.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Last edited by gfluvsheels6 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.