USA - Florida

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

FLshoeguy

Re: USA - Florida

Post by FLshoeguy »

It went great. It was so much fun seeing a friend getting off on my wife's heels the way I do. Lots of dirty talk between us — "Yeah, come on my wife's feet," etc. — was amazing. It was incredible to watch another guy shoving his hard dick into my wife's high heel and fucking until his eyes crossed.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Last edited by gfluvsheels6 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
DesiCarr83

Post by DesiCarr83 »

I’m a passable crossdresser in the Tampa Bay Area looking to meet with men who would like me to wear their wife’s or girlfriends shoes. Would love to feel your cum on my feet while I wear their shoes for you. I can fit into anywhere between a size 7.5 to a size 8.5. Would be willing to wear their clothes also if you would like. If this is something you may be interested in I would love to hear from you.
A5F62122-BC5B-41B0-BB19-E1264A534687.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

Yes, you're quite an attractive woman! Hope you can find what you're after!
DesiCarr83

Post by DesiCarr83 »

FLshoeguy wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:22 am Yes, you're quite an attractive woman! Hope you can find what you're after!
Thank you very much. I do hope I find some one also. I’m more than willing to travel also for the right situation.
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

Just now realized you're in the Tampa area. So am I! We could have some fun together, I think. Let's talk more!
DesiCarr83

Post by DesiCarr83 »

FLshoeguy wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:53 am Just now realized you're in the Tampa area. So am I! We could have some fun together, I think. Let's talk more!
Yes let’s have some fun together, I sent you a PM.
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

Gentlemen --

Forgive this personal remembrance, but I had the opportunity to meet up with DesiCarr83 over the weekend, and she was everything and more you'd want from a woman. She came over to my condo, wearing shorts and strappy heels, which really highlighted her tanned legs. We had a few glasses of wine and made out a bit, and retired to my bedroom for some carnal fun. This woman is so sexy, and I would enjoy spending time with her even in a nonsexual setting. We traded stories and laughed for hours.

She brought about 10 pairs of heels to show off -- heels that she didn't mind if they were splashed with, um, man juice -- and they were all great, designer heels, including a pair of well-loved Christian Louboutins. She also brought about five wardrobe changes to show off her slender body, and she ended up wearing a red bustier and black skirt and the strappy, slinky heels that she arrived in as she left a few hours later.

I wish I could call it an orgasmic success for both of us, but I couldn't get there for some reason. Probably because the bed activities started well after my normal bedtime hour, but I wouldn't trade the experience for the world. Had my first thorough shoejob, too! She was very talented and embraces her sexual side to my delight.

If you get a chance to meet her, you should!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Last edited by gfluvsheels6 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

Thanks. No pictures, unfortunately. We have agreed to hook up again sometime soon since she lives one town over.