USA - Florida

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

dsanchez

Re: USA - Florida

Post by dsanchez »

Tampa area also.
New to this. Girlfriend cool with me lending out hers and send pics of her wearing. Figured that’s what most of us are chatting about? We are down to play.
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

Tampa bay area looking for men into sneakers. My girl has some fantasies and could use some help. Huge sneaker fetish here also.
whitenurseclogs

Post by whitenurseclogs »

asicslover wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:01 am Tampa bay area looking for men into sneakers. My girl has some fantasies and could use some help. Huge sneaker fetish here also.
Just sent you a PM
StriveAlive

Post by StriveAlive »

DesiCarr83 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:04 pm I’m a passable crossdresser in the Tampa Bay Area looking to meet with men who would like me to wear their wife’s or girlfriends shoes. Would love to feel your cum on my feet while I wear their shoes for you. I can fit into anywhere between a size 7.5 to a size 8.5. Would be willing to wear their clothes also if you would like. If this is something you may be interested in I would love to hear from you.
A5F62122-BC5B-41B0-BB19-E1264A534687.jpeg
I am in the Tampa area and my girlfriend wears a size 8. We have all types of heels and boots! I’d love to show you!
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

dsanchez wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:01 pm Tampa area also.
New to this. Girlfriend cool with me lending out hers and send pics of her wearing. Figured that’s what most of us are chatting about? We are down to play.
Im game!!! Clearwater
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

DesiCarr83 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:04 pm I’m a passable crossdresser in the Tampa Bay Area looking to meet with men who would like me to wear their wife’s or girlfriends shoes. Would love to feel your cum on my feet while I wear their shoes for you. I can fit into anywhere between a size 7.5 to a size 8.5. Would be willing to wear their clothes also if you would like. If this is something you may be interested in I would love to hear from you.
A5F62122-BC5B-41B0-BB19-E1264A534687.jpeg
Im in clearwater and have TONS of womens 7.5... message me
Sozzer

Post by Sozzer »

Orlando area. Longwood/winter springs specifically. Looking for someone interested in cumming my girls heels and letting me video it. If you are close by and can host during the day kik sozzer1. You can pm me but I don’t check here as often.
flbibottom

Post by flbibottom »

Last edited by flbibottom on Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Twitchy94

Post by Twitchy94 »

Daytona beach Florida... love to steal piss and fun in sneakers.. have loads from my gf and her sister, pm me if you’re near!
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Anyone in northern Florida want to fuck my wife’s sexy, well worn Asics or Nikes? PM me if you’re interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.