USA - Florida

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sw18

Re: USA - Florida

Post by sw18 »

My wife and I will be in Panama City at Christmas. Surely someone wants to fuck these sneaker sluts. They’ll be worn daily between now and then. Message me if you want to make a plan to meet up!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sozzer

Post by Sozzer »

Orlando. On kik or wickr at sozzer1. Even if you’re not in the area I’m down to chat and share pics, and you never know when we might be in the same area.
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

Sorry to see there has been no activity in this thread since July. Here's something, three months later.

Anyway, here are the shoes I have from my wife. Anyone in Tampa want to use them? I'd love to share them with you and see you shoot cum inside them, perhaps while you let me enjoy your wife's (or girlfriend's) worn heels. I can host. Let's talk!
kelly's heels (smaller).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sozzer

Post by Sozzer »

FLshoeguy wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:24 am Sorry to see there has been no activity in this thread since July. Here's something, three months later.

Anyway, here are the shoes I have from my wife. Anyone in Tampa want to use them? I'd love to share them with you and see you shoot cum inside them, perhaps while you let me enjoy your wife's (or girlfriend's) worn heels. I can host. Let's talk!

kelly's heels (smaller).jpg
Love those. I may have to make trip over there soon since I’m having trouble finding anyone here
babyfeet85

Post by babyfeet85 »

Down for bike week. Love to get together with the wife's shoes while I'm down
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

babyfeet85 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:46 am Down for bike week. Love to get together with the wife's shoes while I'm down
Where will you be staying and are you able to bring a few pairs of her shoes? Feel free to shoot me a PM. I may be in the area also. Would love to see your wife's shoes from her closet and her wearing sound. Definitely up for doing this

Msg me. Shoecumcplny on kik
babyfeet85

Post by babyfeet85 »

Will be coming thru Florida tomorrow....1-19 on 10 to 75 down to Ft Lauderdale..... drive a truck and have my wife's sperrys with me as well as some other heels
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

babyfeet85 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:12 pm Will be coming thru Florida tomorrow....1-19 on 10 to 75 down to Ft Lauderdale..... drive a truck and have my wife's sperrys with me as well as some other heels
Post some pictures would love to see her heels and even some candids of her wearing them
Conofie

Post by Conofie »

Last edited by Conofie on Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Heading down to visit family in Naples in March probably from Wednesday through Sunday. Anyone in that area into this? Would love to meet up with other husbands or boyfriends four guys with female roommates in show off our want to talk real friends and jack off on their shoes. Call bring a few pairs of my wife's heels and flats down with me and will be looking to meet up two or three times. Anyone who was in that general area shoot me a message would love to talk and set something up

Shoecumcplny on kik

Also on Skype but for some reason Skype doesn't find my name in the search so just message me here