ENGLAND - Midlands

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Professormoriarty

Re: ENGLAND - Midlands

Post by Professormoriarty »

SPEEDBIRD wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:34 am Had a chat with the wife about her trampling another man and she shocked me by saying she would be willing to give it a go! She has got a selection of mainly flats but has a couple of pairs of heels/boots. so if anyone here wants to be trampled,shoejobbed etc let me know. She loves squashing cock and making them spunk.only one condition is that I can watch the action.
I would be up for this.

Next week?
Rscingheellover

Post by Rscingheellover »

SPEEDBIRD wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:34 am Had a chat with the wife about her trampling another man and she shocked me by saying she would be willing to give it a go! She has got a selection of mainly flats but has a couple of pairs of heels/boots. so if anyone here wants to be trampled,shoejobbed etc let me know. She loves squashing cock and making them spunk.only one condition is that I can watch the action.

Id love too. Drop me a pm
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

Anyone close to the Midlands get in touch with schoolshoes1 - he's let me fuck his wife's boots and shoes several times now. These boots are fucking awesome and have been spunked on by a few blokes now - why not add yours? Photos attached from my latest session with them last week. Cheers schoolshoes1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Once a shoelover, always a shoelover!
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Anyone free this afternoon to do these?
Dan_225

Post by Dan_225 »

Hi everyone. I'm new to this, I'm looking for a girl from the Midlands to have some fun with. Hit me up if your interested, Thanks :D
Rscingheellover

If anyone is up for meeting, swaping etc hit me up.
I'm on KiK also.
Tinytim666
Add me
westmidsmax44

Post by westmidsmax44 »

dam love to meet up but iam 43 years old x
R3bbt1986

Post by R3bbt1986 »

Hi there! I would love to worship a girls/wife’s feet. I would love to cum over her feet or in her shoes or flats or stockings.
Rscingheellover

If anyone has skype and wants too share photos and sort a meeting up.
Addd me. Up

Racing lover
Peeptoesex

Post by Peeptoesex »

Hi all. Anyone in or near wolverhampton...