ENGLAND - Midlands

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Paz

Re: ENGLAND - Midlands

Post by Paz »

Would anyone be interested in receiving some cum filled flats for there GF / wife to wear & post pics of it ?
SPEEDBIRD

Post by SPEEDBIRD »

Had a chat with the wife about her trampling another man and she shocked me by saying she would be willing to give it a go! She has got a selection of mainly flats but has a couple of pairs of heels/boots. so if anyone here wants to be trampled,shoejobbed etc let me know. She loves squashing cock and making them spunk.only one condition is that I can watch the action.
Paz

Post by Paz »

Wow ! Lucky guy !! Do you have any pics of her flats ?
handbagfetish

Post by handbagfetish »

Anybody wanna meet tonight for a dick suck of me and the wife with leather
Sloppy Barratts

Post by Sloppy Barratts »

Any shoes need attention?
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Wifes shoes need some cum.
Professormoriarty

Post by Professormoriarty »

SPEEDBIRD wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:34 am Had a chat with the wife about her trampling another man and she shocked me by saying she would be willing to give it a go! She has got a selection of mainly flats but has a couple of pairs of heels/boots. so if anyone here wants to be trampled,shoejobbed etc let me know. She loves squashing cock and making them spunk.only one condition is that I can watch the action.
Have you got photos to see what to expect?
Goodbutnaughty1

Post by Goodbutnaughty1 »

Hi Wolverhampton guy here. Into girls feet and shoes. Please feel free to contact me on whatsapp 07532460403 cheers
Goodbutnaughty1

Post by Goodbutnaughty1 »

Hi Emily Wolverhampton guy here who has a fetish for girls feet and shoes. Please feel free from WhatsApp me 07532460403 cheers
sachadaviescd

Post by sachadaviescd »

Goodbutnaughty1 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:49 am Hi Emily Wolverhampton guy here who has a fetish for girls feet and shoes. Please feel free from WhatsApp me 07532460403 cheers
Not far away from wolvo myself