USA - New England

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Qwas1

Re: USA - New England

Post by Qwas1 »

What would the plan be? Curious
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Same very curious as to what the plan would be. Hopefully a few of us could meet off of bringing several pairs of our wise heels and flats along with pictures of them. I would definitely be up for it. Let's chat here or feel free to private message me anyone else who's into it in into the tri-state area

Shoecumcplny on kik
Gfluvsheels6 on skype. But for some reason snacks been having trouble finding and me finding others. So you might have to send me a message here but kick is always the best
KJS

Post by KJS »

what about purse in the newengland cape cod area?
LouieAldofootman

Post by LouieAldofootman »

I am a straight male in Massachusetts looking for hotwife action. I will cum on you gf or wife feet in heels while you watch from the closet handing me heels to put on her
UwU179

Post by UwU179 »

North Bristol county Massachusetts if anyone wants to do a meetup swap. Kik is Techno_Ballad
sl77

Post by sl77 »

Hello, my gf and I are in nh and looking for someone to have fun for a night. Single or couple. Shoes, sneakers, feet, swapping or watching her have fun with you. Message if your interested
LouieAldofootman

Post by LouieAldofootman »

So disappointed 😞
Was just in Manchester w my Gf
Not sure how I'd break it to her but could have definitely figured a way to cum your gfs feet in heel...
risolelover

Post by risolelover »

Ri /Mass border- always looking for shoe meetups- My girls , your girls , or both! Message me here , or KIK ulickmysole. SHoes, bra's, panties, etc.