USA - New York - New York City, Long Island

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoesprayer

Re: USA - New York - New York City, Long Island

Post by shoesprayer »

Would love to get some boot/shoe action in, don't have any that I can wear but I'm down for whatever, i'm 24 M
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Are you single or do you have a wife or a girlfriend whose shoes you can bring also
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

READY TO START THE SUMMER OF SHOE CUM!!

Looking for serious shoe cummers who love putting their cock in other wives heels and blasting them with cum. Let's make this a summer of fuck ik ng and cumming my wifes heels and .flats and your girls also. Please no fakes.

Long Islanders or those who can get their and people who have a wife, gf, roommate, etc with pics and u can bring al ok ng their heels too.

Plenty of pics of my wife and her over 50 pairs of shoes that all look sexier on her when cummed!!

Message me please on kik

Shoecumcplny
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Is anyone near or around Yonkers.

I'll be there for work week of June 21 and can host....have hotel room.

Need to know ahead of time so I can sneak a few pairs of her heels and nylons for us to have fun with.

Let me know
iFusedshoes

Re: USA - New York - LONG ISLAND

Post by iFusedshoes »

heellvr69 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:10 pm hey guys!!! my gf and i aree new and really like the idea, she wants to be wearing them while you cum . lets meet up deff interested,
Hey man, PM me!
socaltil2008

Post by socaltil2008 »

Anyone wanna wear some boots and have them cummed on
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Anyone on LI want to meet
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Looking to meet up with other guys on Long Island who enjoy showing off and getting off and their wife or girlfriend heels and flats. Looking to have my wife's heels and flats taking their share of the other hard cocks and come in so I can get off seeing my wife wearing them to work or when we go out. She has no idea. Sorry no single God is only looking for other guys who have already girl also and can bring their shoes and pictures. Hoping to do it on a somewhat regular basis

Shoecumcplny on kik
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
robis1

Post by robis1 »

Any women in NYC or Long island want to meet up?
robis1

Re: USA - New York - LONG ISLAND

Post by robis1 »

heellvr69 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:10 pm hey guys!!! my gf and i aree new and really like the idea, she wants to be wearing them while you cum . lets meet up deff interested,
Hey, I'm from Long Island too. I'm interested