USA - New York - New York City, Long Island

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

izzysofly

Re: USA - New York - New York City, Long Island

Post by izzysofly »

I’m in nyc looking for people in the queens area I got some shoes Kik me cumelly
izzysofly

Post by izzysofly »

What ya think of her
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

SHOES CUMMED CALENDAR AND VALENTINES DAY HEELS CUMMED!

So looking to do some really kinky shoe coming to my wife's high heels for Valentine's Day. She has a pair of red bumps then pink heels with hearts on them. Would love to try to get a few guys at the local area to Jackal in my wife's shoes over the next two weeks. I know she'll wear them for me on Valentine's Day and would love to look down at her feet in them knowing that four or five other hard cock swear in them Jackie want two are a pain in the toe area of her shoes sticking to the souls with their dry come stains in them. Looking to meet up with other guys who also have a wife or girlfriend and her into this as well. We meet up bring a bunch of their pictures and choose at jack off and then. Looking to do this long-term too. Would love to make a calendar of different Cox coming in my shoes giving different shoes getting blasted every month of the year LOL. Anyone else interested or have all their hot ideas would love to chat. Shoot me a message on Kik looking for others in the New York area

Shoecumcplny on kik
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Those pictures above are my wife wearing some of her heels. Here are the pictures of the Valentine's Day ones
ralph8265

Post by ralph8265 »

Last edited by ralph8265 on Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Do u have a wife or gf with heels?
ralph8265

Post by ralph8265 »

Last edited by ralph8265 on Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoesprayer

Post by shoesprayer »

izzysofly wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:53 pm What ya think of her
Beautiful legs, and I'd go to town on those ankle boots
izzysofly

Post by izzysofly »

I’m fuckimg her boots today
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Looking to find a few other guys on Long Island who lured into legs feed and heal. Hoping to meet up with other guys who enjoy showing off their wife or girlfriend in jacking off on their shoes. Where in Suffolk is my wife is unaware would love to meet up with other guys and let you jack off in her heels and flats using them to get off to her while looking at her pictures all while I'm doing the same to your wife or girlfriend. Looking to meet up and find a group of guys to do this long-term all spring and summer killing as many parents as we can. Please reach out if interested