USA - Virginia

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ShandaBlue

Re: USA - Virginia

Post by ShandaBlue »

Bluefield WV CD with huge collection of mainly stripper heels like ellies and pleasers. Into heels with socks. Total bottom slut. Love to have my heels and feet cummed on.
Very much into making videos :twisted:
kik ShandaBlue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Idkdude

Post by Idkdude »

Anybody willing to drive to nc to have fun with my feet and heels?
caprover

Post by caprover »

I am in Northern VA and looking to meet up and share heels. I have tons of my wife's heels, boots, etc. I can bring her lingerie, panties, stockings too. I will also share her XX pics and videos. Very very hot.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Last edited by gfluvsheels6 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
reebokclassic

Post by reebokclassic »

I'm in Lynchburg VA and just discovered this site. I have a huge fetish for reebok classic sneakers, particularly the Reebok Classic Freestyle, princess, leather, club c, and exofit low. I'm so glad I found this site as I realized I'm not alone! I don't know why but I love seeing a woman or a man sporting a pair of reebok classics. I'd love to meet others. I just bought my wife a few pairs and am slowly getting her into wearing them. I'd love to trade pics and meet with others who love them! I have a worn pair of princess sneakers my wife wore for many...activities I'd be willing to part/play with.
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

im in tampa fl but would love to swap with you... HUGE reebok fan myself
Reebokfreak

Post by Reebokfreak »

I am in Tampa also and have a huge white Reebok freestyle fetish. Are you male or female?
irapepumpsnboots

Post by irapepumpsnboots »

Anybody looking to meet up in Northern VA to fuck some heels, boots, and leather skirts?
I rape women’s boots, pumps, purses, and of course, leather skirts!
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Me 👋
Idkdude

Post by Idkdude »

anybody willing to drive to NC for to be pleased by feet? Check my posts and you'll see what i got!!