USA - Virginia

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

reebokclassiclover84

Re: USA - Virginia

Post by reebokclassiclover84 »

Anyone in the Lynchburg VA area who has a fetish for reebok classics???? Please I'd love to meet/chat/swap pics
thespear13

Post by thespear13 »

Male looking for frmale in Richmond,Va. I have boots,high heels and shoe fetish looking to hopefully cum on some would love to see what you have pm me to chat and maybe meet up.
thespear13

Post by thespear13 »

ShandaBlue wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:09 pm Bluefield WV CD with huge collection of mainly stripper heels like ellies and pleasers. Into heels with socks. Total bottom slut. Love to have my heels and feet cummed on.
Very much into making videos :twisted:
kik ShandaBlue
Is this still active?
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Yeah it’s still active but not many VA people wanting to meet up. I’m in nova still looking.
thespear13

Post by thespear13 »

I got you hopefully something comes through
reebokclassics

Post by reebokclassics »

Hi there! I live in Lynchburg, VA. Have a HUGE fetish for anything related to reebok classics, mainly classic leathers, freestyle, princess or club c. I'm married and have pics my wife will let me share. I also swing both ways, and nothing gets me harder than a man or woman wearing a nice pair of reebok classics. Happy to do anything from swap pics, swap reebok classics, or sit back, naked on a couch while we wear nothing but reebok classics and mutually stroke. Age no issue for me, as I'd love to share in the love of reebok classics weather your 18 or 99. Hit me up!
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Ok guys here it is! The moment we have all been waiting for. I have convinced my longtime friend and play partner Lady Steph to do a footjob and shoejob gangbang! If you are in the Washington DC area you are not going to want to miss this. It will work like this. Guys will arrive, you fuck her feet and play with her shoes as much as you want but each load will get blown on her feet with no clean up. If you want clean feet get there in the first wave of guys as the first bukkake session will take place after everyone in the room gets a turn. There will be a donation of $75 to help of out with room costs but you get to fuck her feet and shoes!

There will be Heels, Flats, Sneakers, Sandals, flip flops and slides there to play will and cum with too.

Contact me for more information as I am coordinating it. No flakers or people who want hot talk. Please be 100% serious when contacting me. No time for time wasters.

Here is the girl so you can see her work:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/22328 ... tish-clips
Ruby slippers

Post by Ruby slippers »

thespear13 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:35 pm
ShandaBlue wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:09 pm Bluefield WV CD with huge collection of mainly stripper heels like ellies and pleasers. Into heels with socks. Total bottom slut. Love to have my heels and feet cummed on.
Very much into making videos :twisted:
kik ShandaBlue
Is this still active?
I'm also in the Bluefield area.
Ruby slippers

Post by Ruby slippers »

Idkdude wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:26 pm anybody willing to drive to NC for to be pleased by feet? Check my posts and you'll see what i got!!
DM me.
cum4reebokclassics

Post by cum4reebokclassics »

Married bisexual guy in VA with a fetish for all things reebok classic/princess/freestyle. Wife owns and wears all, willing to meet up.