AUSTRALIA - Adelaide

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Shoe Fetishist

Cum my wife’s things - Adelaide

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

*bump* live western suburbs & north east suburbs... have my wife’s large shoe collection (size 5) on offer to abuse, also boots , handbags and underwear, she is short and petite, size 8-10, 10e bra, is a secretary and has stunning clothing, handbags, purses, heels and boots. I am also interested in blasting any shoes you have to offer... boots, handbags, underwear also. Please pm me if interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoe Fetishist

Re: AUSTRALIA - Adelaide

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

[attachment=0]45ED0D47-0363-4E5C-9F4B-12E800B461FA.jpeg[/attachment]About half of the shoes she has on offer...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Minnieallison13

Post by Minnieallison13 »

bootcrazelife wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:34 am Anyone in Adelaide Australia? 19 M
Are you still located in SA? :)
Minnieallison13 😘
Frankie_J

Post by Frankie_J »

Minnieallison13 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 3:26 am
bootcrazelife wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:34 am Anyone in Adelaide Australia? 19 M
Are you still located in SA? :)
Hi Minnie,

I'm in SA. Love your posts.
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

34 F. Adelaide southern suburbs

Love wearing thigh high platform boots. Always fantasised giving another man a Bootjob in my boots. Make them worship them then cum right on them.

It would be even hotter if they decided to wear a pair of my boots as well
Last edited by customaestro on Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoe Fetishist

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

Hi customaestro I have patent black ankle boots and would love to meet up for a boot play if your still keen?
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

Sorry nothing below knee height 🥺