AUSTRALIA - Adelaide

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sizzle

Re: AUSTRALIA - Adelaide

Post by sizzle »

Hey, I'm a 27yo male. Any ladies from Adelaide on here looking to give some bootjobs?
blxckitty

Post by blxckitty »

Hello... I'd really like for another girl to dominate me or just play with me while using their boots /.\ i'm an 18 year old girl so go easy on me please /.\ and obviously super shy
nando6011

Post by nando6011 »

Tgirlfeet wrote:I am new to the group and I live in Adelaide. I am a guy into wearing womens' shoes. I have extremely sexy feet which should belong to a beautiful, sexy young woman. Feel free to view the pics on Flickr. My username is shoooze. I would love to be the slave of another guy with a foot fetish and worship and suck his cock under the desk all day long as he looks at feet on the net.
I did'nt find you in flifkr. Did you change your username?
Bigdrummerboy

Post by Bigdrummerboy »

24 m looking some ladies that want their high heels covered
Bigdrummerboy

Post by Bigdrummerboy »

No Adelaide ladies out there?
Shoe Fetishist

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

Hi there, 34 yr old adelaide male here... Have two boxes of my ex wife's leather heels to cum in before she gets them back, also gave my girlfriends heels to lend out, she is also willing to give heel, boot and foot jobs to women.

Keen to blast your heels also ;)

Hit me via pm if your active and looking ;)
Bambams88

Post by Bambams88 »

Hi 28 yeae old male from adelaide. Would love to get in touch with some heel loving women. Have a massive fetish for platform heels. And would love to meet with someone that would fulfill that fetish again
Converselick

Post by Converselick »

I am 19 year old backpacker with a fetish for girls/women wearing used converse or vans and probably high socks with the sneakers while having sex with me. I've some experiences with these things and want to share it.
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

Tgirlfeet wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:54 am Hey bootcrazy, r my messages getting through to u?
WOW!! those pointy heels have made me instantly hard! I'd love to come all over your feet
YBJLS4

Post by YBJLS4 »

Converselick wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:07 am I am 19 year old backpacker with a fetish for girls/women wearing used converse or vans and probably high socks with the sneakers while having sex with me. I've some experiences with these things and want to share it.
I have the same fetish for converse and vans sneakers along with keds and Superga! I’m from
Melbourne!