AUSTRALIA - Adelaide

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Tgirlfeet

Re: AUSTRALIA - Adelaide

Post by Tgirlfeet »

I am new to the group and I live in Adelaide. I am a guy into wearing womens' shoes. I have extremely sexy feet which should belong to a beautiful, sexy young woman. Feel free to view the pics on Flickr. My username is shoooze. I would love to be the slave of another guy with a foot fetish and worship and suck his cock under the desk all day long as he looks at feet on the net.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Tgirlfeet on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Frankie_J

Post by Frankie_J »

I'm in Adelaide,

21 and love sexy feet and sexy shoes and boots. Am interested to get involved with anyone around the place who is interested in this sort of thing
Tgirlfeet

Post by Tgirlfeet »

Looking for guys in Adelaide to cum in my sexy shoes. Guys that blow big loads welcome. Have many boots to spray all over.
Frankie_J

Post by Frankie_J »

Looking for people who will let me cum all over their sexy shoes in Adelaide
Tgirlfeet

Post by Tgirlfeet »

Frankie. please I want u t fuck and cum in a pair of my stilettos and fill them with as much cum as possible. Then I want to lick your hot sexy spoof out of one and fuck the other one after u have just finished fucking it and get your hot sexy spoof all over my hard cock. I want to swallow your blow as my cock is coated with your cum and I blow a load also and mix my cum with yours. I will make them nice and stinky prior to this so they smell realy fuckin sexy. I love the smell of my foot odour, i have the hottest smelling feet, the smell turns me on so fuckin much. My cock is throbbing thinking about both of us having sex with this pair of sexy stiletto sandals.
PS. I found these well worn stilettos and I have no idea who they once belonged too. They stink and taste like a parmesian cheese and salami pizza. I wish I new whos they were.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tgirlfeet

Post by Tgirlfeet »

Hey bootcrazy, r my messages getting through to u?
Frankie_J

Post by Frankie_J »

Hello everyone,

just wondering if there is anyone out there still cumming on shoes, or any ladies who would let me worship their feet and cum on their shoes?
bootcrazelife

Post by bootcrazelife »

Hi all

My girlfriend has just told me that shes interested in another female getting involved with giving me shoejobs and I was wondering if there were any in Adelaide that would like to partake.

We're a pretty average couple, pretty quiet. We enjoy playing video games and watching movies and that sort of thing.

Please send me a PM so we can chat

Thanks!
I<3Boots

Post by I<3Boots »

I live in Adelaide.

I like to fuck female high leather boots and heels (cabin crew ones), in sexy stewardess or office woman outfit.
Tight jeans and boots will do the job also, so sexy.

Please sent me pm to invite me to gum your leather boots and heels, if you like to have my gum in your boots or heels.
Theox79

Post by Theox79 »

Hi, Im a 35 yo male single foot and high heel fetishist in Adelaide looking to meet like minded women... Anyone out there?