CANADA - Vancouver Meet

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

dru604

Re: CANADA - Vancouver Meet

Post by dru604 »

i don't have any so im looking for some to cum in
I would love to cum in women' used high heels or flats!
dru604

Post by dru604 »

Excellent I don't have any heels to trade with you though
shoehorny1

Post by shoehorny1 »

I have tons of heels, flats, wedges and sneakers I’m giving away. Wife says I can’t buy anymore if I don’t start getting rid of some. Let me know if someone local wants to meet I can show you what I have.
dru604

Post by dru604 »

I'm interested . I think we met once before in Surrey for a shoe trade
oxyallstar

Post by oxyallstar »

Hi 8) I'm new here at this site, 23y M, I'm a converse allstar addict at a early age for realsies. I have a huge amount of converse, maybe like 74 pairs(or more?) last time I checked, mostly in my size(6m/8wm). I'm might be the only converse addict in Vancouver and I'm so lucky and thankful that vancity is a sneakers haven, especially converse all-star chucks. I'm still hunting for more converse for my collection, so let me know if you are around the Metro Vancouver area and want to hang out, chucks cumming, share, chat about everything converse.

Single Ladies can take my heart if they love converse as much as I do.
Check out my converse collection and more chucks pics at my Instagram @oxyallstar
l0stnbl1nd

Post by l0stnbl1nd »

Living and working in Squamish/Whistler, but come back down to the city a couple times a month. I have 10 or so pairs of heels that I would sell or trade if anyone is interested
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

I live in New Westminster.

Can you post pictures of the heels you?
l0stnbl1nd

Post by l0stnbl1nd »

Just posted them all up in their own thread

http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=78851

Let me know if interested ;)
dru604

Post by dru604 »

Wow great pick ups, the girl selling the pink heels also sent me a message selling them but i guess you bought them becuase iw as looking for something more well worn lol
XvikingX

Post by XvikingX »

oxyallstar wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:42 am Hi 8) I'm new here at this site, 23y M, I'm a converse allstar addict at a early age for realsies. I have a huge amount of converse, maybe like 74 pairs(or more?) last time I checked, mostly in my size(6m/8wm). I'm might be the only converse addict in Vancouver and I'm so lucky and thankful that vancity is a sneakers haven, especially converse all-star chucks. I'm still hunting for more converse for my collection, so let me know if you are around the Metro Vancouver area and want to hang out, chucks cumming, share, chat about everything converse.

Single Ladies can take my heart if they love converse as much as I do.
You are not the only one in Vancouver! If you have any hints as to where on could enjoy converse in this city please pm me!