IRELAND

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

HeelLover92

Re: IRELAND

Post by HeelLover92 »

Anyone want to cover my new heels in Cum? South east

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152612138@N02/
Ridingbootlover1

Post by Ridingbootlover1 »

Hornycucks wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:58 am North East anyone??
Yes - Near Belfast.
What are you into? I like Ridingboots and Overknee boots.
alexander112003

Post by alexander112003 »

Would like too have fun with someone else’s heels and boots, northwest area
Ridingbootlover1

Post by Ridingbootlover1 »

leatherlover16 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:35 pm my housemate and his girlfriend are gone away for a few days and i have the place to myself so i took a look in his room to see if she left any boots or shoes and couldn't believe my luck. i found one of her pairs of boots that i had been dying to fuck for over a year now. they are sexy leather otk high heel and well worn, so worn that one of the heels is broke. i spent the last hour just licking, kissing, smelling and rubbing my cock against the soft leather until i could take no more and shot my cum all over them.

i cant seem to get a pic up here but if anyone in the south east would like to cream them pm me and we can try to arrange something. has to be tomorrow or friday as she will be back on saturday
Any photos of these boots?
leatherlover16

Post by leatherlover16 »

Ridingbootlover1 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:32 am
leatherlover16 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:35 pm my housemate and his girlfriend are gone away for a few days and i have the place to myself so i took a look in his room to see if she left any boots or shoes and couldn't believe my luck. i found one of her pairs of boots that i had been dying to fuck for over a year now. they are sexy leather otk high heel and well worn, so worn that one of the heels is broke. i spent the last hour just licking, kissing, smelling and rubbing my cock against the soft leather until i could take no more and shot my cum all over them.

i cant seem to get a pic up here but if anyone in the south east would like to cream them pm me and we can try to arrange something. has to be tomorrow or friday as she will be back on saturday
Any photos of these boots?
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=33795&p=202944#p202944
Different post, same boots. Can't believe that was almost 12 years ago. Good times indeed. She always left shoes and boots around the house.
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

Anyone up for burning or trashing old levis and reeboks near Belfastt give me a shout.
castrol

Post by castrol »

How's things lads. I'm based in stamullen co meath hoping to meet lads who would like to watch me fuck n cum in their gf or wife's heels n sandals I also have access to heels n sandals for a cum session. Openminded. Castrolgsvr on kik also
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

Anyone Belfast want to join me in some sneaker fun
puppyslipperz169

Post by puppyslipperz169 »

Anyone with a slipper fetish around Cork? Would love to meet up.
puppyslipperz169

Post by puppyslipperz169 »

Anyone in cork this weekend? Would love to meet for some slipper fetish fun