Goth whore shoe adventures

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Victoria_moe

Re: Goth whore shoe adventures

Post by Victoria_moe »

hot400heels wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:15 am Your posts are incredible. There was one session where you had RHT pantyhose on. Where do you buy them? And this is probably not your style, but a legs open upskirt with black tights would be amazing.
Can you refer me to a screenshot or video of the tights you are asking about?

Also, what do you mean "legs open miniskirt"?
Requests are FREE (unless i need to spend money to fulfill your request). DM me for anything you want to see

Contact me on Discord: victorique.moe
Victoria_moe

Post by Victoria_moe »

6inchmin wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:28 am Love your pleaser heels !!! You should get a pair of pleaser adore 2043 boots they would be perfect for you 🤩🤩🤩
Thank you for the reccomendation! these shoes are fucking incredible!
Requests are FREE (unless i need to spend money to fulfill your request). DM me for anything you want to see

eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Very stunning and cummable boots...
hot400heels

Post by hot400heels »

Victoria_moe wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:16 pm
hot400heels wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:15 am Your posts are incredible. There was one session where you had RHT pantyhose on. Where do you buy them? And this is probably not your style, but a legs open upskirt with black tights would be amazing.

Sit down on a chair facing the camera and open your legs so we can see the crotch of your tights or pantyhose. I'll try to find the rht photo. Thank you for replying, your sessions are incredibly hot.
hot400heels

Post by hot400heels »

Victoria_moe wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:25 am and the cum of course!

Note:
I took 4 videos of requests yesterday, i will be uploading them after i have edited them, thank you for your patience
For me this is one of the sexiest posts you've done. I luv the rht hose and the upskirt showing your bum. Where did you get those pantyhose?
Victoria_moe

Post by Victoria_moe »

hot400heels wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:44 am

Sit down on a chair facing the camera and open your legs so we can see the crotch of your tights or pantyhose. I'll try to find the rht photo. Thank you for replying, your sessions are incredibly hot.
Oh right, yeh, that should be simple enough. need a pencil skirt, yes?

Victoria_moe

Post by Victoria_moe »

hot400heels wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:54 am For me this is one of the sexiest posts you've done. I luv the rht hose and the upskirt showing your bum. Where did you get those pantyhose?
Hm, i think Amazon

hot400heels

Post by hot400heels »

Victoria_moe wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:38 am

A pencil skirt or a pleated skirt. Actually, you could make a burlap sack look sexy. : )
hot400heels

Post by hot400heels »

A pencil skirt or a pleated skirt. Actually, you could make a burlap sack look sexy. : )
holy_crusader

Post by holy_crusader »

Can you do a few pics with tights and a few with thigh highs, maybe pink panties?