goth, cute, £8,000 worth of shoes

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Victoria_m

goth, cute, £8,000 worth of shoes

Post by Victoria_m »

Hello all.

You may remember me from this thread. well Kind of.

You see, i did not post that thread, instead i am the girl in the thread. I guess an explanation is in order as to what happened and what is new.

I guess i can REALLY introduce myself here, my name is Victoria, i am 28 years old and like the original thread says, i am German national who has been living in the UK for about 5 years now. I work as a software developer.

I am very much into goth (Victorian goth to be exact).

So what happened? well in short, I did this mostly over covid, and the person who i WAS with was happy to act as my sort of PR if you will for posting on this site, as i did not feel comfortable with such interactions. But now i am alone, and it has been 3 years since that post has been made, i have taken the choice to post again, and give updates.

So what has changed? I have lost a LOT of weight and gained a lot of tone, i was never fat to begin with, but about 2 years ago, i picked up pole dancing fitness (this will explain some of the shoes you are about to see), and i have been going 3 times a week every week for 3 years now.

I am 6'2 (189cm), so it was not easy for me, but I have gotten very good at it.

Now, onto what you are here for, the shoes. over the past years, i have spent well over in excess of £6,000 in shoes. not so much quantity, but quality, from top brands like NewRock, Lapdance, Pleaser, Irregular choice and custom designed hand-made lol­ita shoes.

as well as way over £20,000 in gothic clothes, cosplays, corsets, etc... some of which i assure are unlike anything you have ever seen in your life.

To show all my shoes i own, i am splittig this up into categories:
  • cansual shoes
  • goth shoes
  • hooker (pole dancing) shoes
  • lol­ita shoes

there are sub-categories under each where i will post a shoe, give you examples of me wearing them and tell you about them

I also have some old de-commissioned shoes (they are just old), so any requests can't be using those, but i will point them out.

as for now, here are some preview group shots of each shoe and some of me wearing them.

You can also visit my gallery website where i have 100's of images: https://slutterstock.com

hooker shoes:

goth shoes:

lol­ita shoes:
"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-17\bin\java.exe" "-javaagent:C:\Program Files\JetBrains\IntelliJ IDEA 2021.1.3\lib\idea_rt.jar=50869:C:\Program Files\JetBrains\IntelliJ IDEA 2021.1.3\bin" -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -classpath C:\Users\admin\IdeaProjects\shoe_copy\out\production\shoe_copy Main

casual shoes:
Last edited by Victoria_m on Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Victoria_m

Re: goth, cute, £8,000 worth of shoes

Post by Victoria_m »

here are some pics of me. in said shoes:

I will, tomorrow post each shoe, give info, then post a pic of me wearing them

Victoria_m

Post by Victoria_m »

oh, and i think you lot will like these...
Cayham86

Post by Cayham86 »

Any updates
Victoria_m

Post by Victoria_m »

Cayham86 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:49 am Any updates
I will post after work.
kedsandlouboutins

Post by kedsandlouboutins »

Amazing! Thank you for the update!
ssh

Post by ssh »

Incredible thanks for sharing this with us!
Victoria_m

Post by Victoria_m »

ssh wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:05 am Incredible thanks for sharing this with us!
Welcome.
Nice username, a take on secure shell i take it?? :D
kedsandlouboutins wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:57 am Amazing! Thank you for the update!
No problem, the original thread, i was not aware gained SO much attention, so i decided to try it again myself.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

The party is here : the paradise !!! Thanks for sharing !!!!
Victoria_moe

Post by Victoria_moe »

I had to make a new account because i locked myself out of my other account by changing my email with a type-o and now i can't login, i have to wait until an admin fixes it :(
Requests are FREE (unless i need to spend money to fulfill your request). DM me for anything you want to see

Contact me on Discord: victorique.moe