My wife's heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

surbhi

Re: My wife's heels

Post by surbhi »

So awesome. Post more
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

Thank you for your comments which encourage me and are my inspiration to post more. I really appreciate it.

@chris: She does not really use worn-out shoes. Mostly, she gets rid of them as soons as they look not good enough for her.

@mmn
Thank you! Really appreciate your comment. She wears these heels very often and she likes the long shape of the pumps which makes them really elegant. I agree with her.... The blazer and the leather pants contribute to her powerful look, I adore her when she dresses like this.

Over the time, I have convinced her to keep the heels on when we go to bed. She once told me that this makes her feel sexier and more desirable, so it has become a two-sided wish. It is true that these heels certainly have an effect on my excitment, particularly when I smell the patent leather, when I can feel the heels while giving it to her. She also has me licking the pointy top of the shoes and sucking the heels as a foreplay. Perhaps the best part is something else: We have a mirror in our bedroom and it looks amazing seeing her, spreading her legs with the high heels and me pushing my *** into her. This gets me mad all the time and I have to be very careful not to come to early.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

I'm nor really a fan off boots but those ones are so hot. I nevertheless prefer the red stilettos :D . Don't stop to post. It's always amazing.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Oh I forgot. Your last oics with her wearing the black classy stilettos Mmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhh Me gusto :)
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Amazing thread ! Thanks to you and your wife to share this ! :D
destroyingsexyshoes

Post by destroyingsexyshoes »

Would it be possible to buy her worn out heels?
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

destroyingsexyshoes wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:38 am Would it be possible to buy her worn out heels?
I don't think she would be up for that. She takes great care of her shoes and she would not want to wear heels that show significant signs of another person having worn these shoes for a long time.
caliboy

Post by caliboy »

very hot! Those leather pants in combination with the ankle boots... I almost explode just watching this pix :-)
I would blast some good loads on both :-)
destroyingsexyshoes

Post by destroyingsexyshoes »

Sorry, I meant would you be willing to sell her worn out heels? The ones she won't use anymore.
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

destroyingsexyshoes wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:12 am Sorry, I meant would you be willing to sell her worn out heels? The ones she won't use anymore.
Sure, certainly possible. Send me a pm