My wife's heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

deckelsmouk

Re: My wife's heels

Post by deckelsmouk »

This pic makes me breathless. Hot wife with georgeous legs and sweet feet and so hot heels. Damned hot. Thanks
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

You are a lucky guy! she has great legs!
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

Thank you for your comments.

I got two PMs asking whether my wife is wearing nylons on the last picture. She did. She wore thigh highs with a red garter belt. Fittingly, her nylons had a red ribbon at the top. You can see a very small red spot at her leg which lies below the other one.
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

Time to make the next post: As there will be no pics with my wife dressed before the weekend I thought I present her shoes which she wore on the previous photos. Hope you enjoy them, the stiletto booties are 10cm high and the red Buffalo pumps are 8cm high.

aldonis

Post by aldonis »

stiletto booties turn me on... Thanks !!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Those black ankle boots are exactly like the pair an ex use to have! Imagine a little gym bunny, into health & fitness, sitting in a nice romantic corner booth in a beautiful restaurant, wearing these gorgeous black ankle boots.
She’s rather open to dares :)….so during the evening while she’s rubbing her boot against my leg, She said did you see that nice looking strawberry cheesecake in the glass cabinet over there we walked in?…..I was like actually I did…..but my thoughts were not about eating it here :)…..
Long story short, I dared her to unzip one of her ankle boots & pass it too me underneath the table because I’m wanting to put a big slice of that cheesecake into her boot & watch her face as she slips it back on & zip it up! :)
She was totally up for it lol & thought once it was in & on & zipped up wasn’t so bad lol….
But I said wait till you have to stand up in this crowed restaurant & walk out with cheesecake squishing inside your boots! :)
She walked out as sexy & confident as ever but once outside we couldn’t stop laughing lol….but man it made for a lot of hot evenings fun back at the hotel :)
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

Another post (this one is older from our previous apartment):

She wore her tight leather pants, a nice white jacket, a satin blouse and her black patent heels (8.5cm). A nice business outfit which she often wears when we go out.

Spikey983

Post by Spikey983 »

Very, very nice!
mmn

Post by mmn »

This outfit is so so sexy it’s almost unbearable. And I love the black leather heels! I think you’ve said in a previous post that she’s left them on for you during sex? :D how often does she have this pair on? If it were me I wouldn’t last 10 seconds and my wife would be very disappointed! :lol:
ronberg wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:23 am Another post (this one is older from our previous apartment):

She wore her tight leather pants, a nice white jacket, a satin blouse and her black patent heels (8.5cm). A nice business outfit which she often wears when we go out.

chris

Post by chris »

wow, great pics and a very sexy wife!!! does she has some well worn shoes as well? i love worn out shoes of a sexy woman😁👍