My wife's heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ronberg

Re: My wife's heels

Post by ronberg »

deckelsmouk wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:07 am Can't wait to see more ! :D So hot pics !
Thanks you! But you know how much I also adore YOUR wife. Hope we will see some pictures of her in the near Future! :wink: :wink:
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Wow... what a woman. She loves to flirt huh?
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

bellybash wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:36 am Wow... what a woman. She loves to flirt huh?
No, she actually is not a flirty person. At least, she did not use to be. In my view, she started it when she realized that she can actually show her power through her clothes. And she only does it when I ask her to.
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

Hi there,

I can provide two new pics from our evening on Saturday. This time, she wore a black satin blouse, a tight leather skirt, red high heels and - red lingerie.

I have been told that I could provide more innovative pics. This is certainly true but I have to point out once more that my wife does not want to present herself on pictures (instead of getting attention otherwise, as you will know from previous posts). If it gets too boring, please tell me and I will stop.

AndiW.

Post by AndiW. »

ronberg wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:12 am

Thank you for your reply and the compliment. I adored her that evening (not only then) and it was difficult for me to control myself all the time (that is a disadvantage if your wife goes out like this).
I will post some pics of her boots as well, if you are interested.
Oh yes, this would be great. And always enjoy it, when Your wife goes out like this :mrgreen:
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

ronberg wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:09 pm Hi there,

I can provide two new pics from our evening on Saturday. This time, she wore a black satin blouse, a tight leather skirt, red high heels and - red lingerie.

I have been told that I could provide more innovative pics. This is certainly true but I have to point out once more that my wife does not want to present herself on pictures (instead of getting attention otherwise, as you will know from previous posts). If it gets too boring, please tell me and I will stop.

The pics you provide are great. If there's "more innovative" one's you wish to provide, then even better! But your wife is and should be the one calling the shots, which you completely understand. So I'm happy with whatever you share and thank her for being comfortable sharing what you have done.

Thanks and keep them coming! You are a lucky man and she looks sexy AF!
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

AndiW. wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:14 am
ronberg wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:12 am

Thank you for your reply and the compliment. I adored her that evening (not only then) and it was difficult for me to control myself all the time (that is a disadvantage if your wife goes out like this).
I will post some pics of her boots as well, if you are interested.
Oh yes, this would be great. And always enjoy it, when Your wife goes out like this :mrgreen:
Also another +1 fron me for the boots!
jak0b

Post by jak0b »

ronberg wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:09 pm Hi there,

It's actually hot to think about it. It seems like she has realized she doesn't need to do anything more than being herself and look nice to make us weak.

This show us that she might enjoy the power she has above us but thinks we are completely unworthy of her.

She is really making us guess what her intention is. Maybe she wants men to cum to her shoes? Or even better: She wants men to fap to her shoes instead of fucking their wifes? Who knows.

If this royal lady catered our desires, she would be showing us interest.

This image of an unattainable, out of our league, self-aware of her greatness, lady, who doesn't care about pervert like us, but might enjoy exploiting our weakness, is very nice as well.
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

As promised, here are some pics of her boots. However, these are not the ones which she wears when we go out meeting friends but these are the ones which she wears when she is telling me: I want you to f*** me.

Hope, you like it. I did not dare to cum into/on them. But is was incredibly exciting to feel the soft leather on my pens when rubbing him into her boots...

alexander112003

Post by alexander112003 »

ronberg wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:22 am As promised, here are some pics of her boots. However, these are not the ones which she wears when we go out meeting friends but these are the ones which she wears when she is telling me: I want you to f*** me.

Hope, you like it. I did not dare to cum into/on them. But is was incredibly exciting to feel the soft leather on my pens when rubbing him into her boots...

Wow, those are amazing. I love how those are the ones for having fun and not going out. Must be so tempting to cum in/on them. Thanks for sharing your stunning wife and please keep do, her leather and shoes are amazing. What boots does she wear when meeting friends?