Addicted to feet and heels so young

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Nohands

Addicted to feet and heels so young

Post by Nohands »

Early 20’s male looking to explore. A fit construction workaholic just addicted to feet and heels. Near Atlantic City NJ. Where do I start? Does it ever feel normal to have a foot fetish?
Unknowshoecum

Re: Addicted to feet and heels so young

Post by Unknowshoecum »

Come to nyc
zanon

Post by zanon »

Nohands wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:39 pm Early 20’s male looking to explore. A fit construction workaholic just addicted to feet and heels. Near Atlantic City NJ. Where do I start? Does it ever feel normal to have a foot fetish?
When you meet the right one, yes it will. I've been with my girl for 6 years and she found my interest in her feet interesting at first. One day she straight up asked me 'so it's a foot fetish then?" and I said 'weh erh huh ehm well..' and she said 'yes or no' And I said yes. Turned out she loves her feet being pampered, so I give her pedicures, massage her feet, rub them and during our sex she engages and loves her foot in my mouth when she cums. So trust me as a slightly older, more experienced fetishist.... just don't condition yourself to wanking off too much, your sexual drive in 'normal' sex will diminish and that can lead to ED.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My 1st wife, back in the late 70s and 80s worked in a bank, wore dresses/skirts/pantyhose/heels daily. I never had the nerve to tell her how much of a fetish she helped me develop. Ten years into our marriage I asked her to wear her pumps during sex and she was all for it, which opened more shoe/foot pleasures to come. But we divorced after 17 years, and I never openly told her about my fetish desires.

First next sex partner three years later, we had sex the 1st night we met. I asked her about if she painted her toe nails and she asked if I had a foot fetish. Again, I couldn't open up about it, but she caught on quickly. Wearing heels, nylons, especially pantyhose quickly became part of our sex, and also how she could manipulate me. She knew and understood my fetishes without me telling her directly. But issues of her instability and manipulation split us up.

My next partner whom I eventually married, I told her directly about my fetishes for shoes, pantyhose (her feet were, ok), and she went for it and appreciated my honestly and openess. For three years it was great, lots of sex with heels and pantyhose, every form of nylons including sheer knee highs. Unfortunately that all stopped, including nearly all the sex, right after we got married, through seven years of frustration. We divorced and went our own ways.

A few partners after her I told them openly about my fetishes which provided for many memorable times. Finally, at 53 I met my current wife. I told her openly about my fetishes and we enjoyed so many wonderful sexual experiences, shoes/heels and pantyhose became a regular part of our sexuality. We married back in 2018 at 60 years old and still enjoy each other, though it has mellowed some. Point is, be open and honest with your partners. They mostly appreciate that you share openly and honestly, which can make you more desirable, and sharing and growing together in your and her desires can bond your relationship.