Which lubricants work best for shoejobs?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Re: Which lubricants work best for shoejobs?

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

I've been doing this over 20.years. I've tried many things. Baby oil is king for your dong. You don't need to use alot and you can go hours. Make sure you smear some around the peeptoe of the shoe if that's your thing. Enjoy. Thank me later
Ken_Masters31

Post by Ken_Masters31 »

Diesel wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:51 am My wife’s feet sweat in her heels all day, so when she gets home from work they’re damp and slightly wet. Once I start fucking them precum works great until I nut inside.

damn welcome back. any new pics to share with us?
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

If we are talking about inside the shoe I find Aloe or olive oil to be the best, also the non soap clear shower gels like sanex.

Once a nice all leather pump is lubed up inside it can give you a mind blowing orgasm.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Ken_Masters31 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:16 pm
Diesel wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:51 am My wife’s feet sweat in her heels all day, so when she gets home from work they’re damp and slightly wet. Once I start fucking them precum works great until I nut inside.

Actually yes, my wife has a new daily office stiletto (10 months old now) She wears them 4-5 days per week. She just got home and is in the shower. They’re still warm. I told her I’m taking a picture of them for you guys.
Ken_Masters31

Post by Ken_Masters31 »

Diesel wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:51 pm
Ken_Masters31 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:16 pm

Actually yes, my wife has a new daily office stiletto (10 months old now) She wears them 4-5 days per week. She just got home and is in the shower. They’re still warm. I told her I’m taking a picture of them for you guys.
Sweet!! Can't wait to see, the old thread was legendary
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I like the way baby oil feels on leather shoes and boots, especially when they are wet.
juang559

Post by juang559 »

Wow man so sexy. Please can we message more ? You have like a kik or Snapchat? So we can talk easier bro?