Well Worn Office Slingbacks being raffled on my OF page 😉💋

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Loubiloverxxx

Well Worn Office Slingbacks being raffled on my OF page 😉💋

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Hey guys!!! 💋😻

Just so you’re aware…one of the monthly perks to being a paid subscriber to my VIP OnlyFans page is having access (and one free ticket) to my monthly raffle, where a pair of my well-worn heels gets raffled off to one of my lovely fans!!

Take a look at these well loved beauties that will be raffled on Sunday!! If you want to be In with a chance of winning then follow the link in my signature strip below (to my VIP page) 😉

Love from Laura 💋💋💋
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Well Worn Office Slingbacks being raffled on my OF page 😉💋

Post by Wetshoe »

Those are hot :)
Ukcuck

Post by Ukcuck »

Go away. Stop trying to make money out of us. Sick of seeing your constant only fans posts
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Ukcuck wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:12 am Go away. Stop trying to make money out of us. Sick of seeing your constant only fans posts
Well that’s not nice, considering I have a free page offering content to likeminded people… sorry if I’m bothering you. If other people feel the same way please say and I’ll stop posting!
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Wetshoe wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:54 pm Those are hot :)
Thank you darling! I’m pleased you approve 😉😍🥰
guseppi_ragazoli

Post by guseppi_ragazoli »

You mention your free site and then it asks you for card details. So there’s a free section but for some reason you still need to put your card details for whatever reason. No chance, thanks.
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

guseppi_ragazoli wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:25 am You mention your free site and then it asks you for card details. So there’s a free section but for some reason you still need to put your card details for whatever reason. No chance, thanks.
Hi there!

My free account can be found using this link:

https://onlyfans.com/loubi_lover_free_xxx

If they still ask for card details it’s probably to verify that you’re over 18, which is acceptable I think!

💋💋💋
Ukcuck

Post by Ukcuck »

guseppi_ragazoli wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:25 am You mention your free site and then it asks you for card details. So there’s a free section but for some reason you still need to put your card details for whatever reason. No chance, thanks.
Yeah, this salesman is only here to do one thing… make profit off us. They have no real interest in our fetish, they simply want to promote their OF and charge us. The free account is garbage and just links to the paid account. Avoid this scammer