Female shoejob on herself

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

reno54

Re: Female shoejob on herself

Post by reno54 »

I would like to see more of this but with a dick in the shoe as well
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Such a hot topic. And to me, even hotter when one woman is wearing the heels and doing it to another. Especially if to dominate her.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I agree, would be hot to see a woman fucking herself with an open toe pump. Then her partner comes in, watching her he slides his dick through the other pump with his balls in the shoe, and uses it to jack his cock while she fucks her pussy with the toe end of the other pump.
But she wants more, so she tells him to fuck her pussy with his cock sticking out of her other pump. He slides in deep with the pump on his cock to make her cum creamy all over his cock and her shoe.
sluttyboy

Post by sluttyboy »

Totally hot!

I have tons of videos like that, but unfortunately most of them are not for publishing 8)