😍 First time strapon fuck then cumload into my louboutin lady peeps dripping into my pussy & ass 😻

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Loubiloverxxx

😍 First time strapon fuck then cumload into my louboutin lady peeps dripping into my pussy & ass 😻

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Just had such a hot time guys!!! 🫦🫦🫦

Take a look at these taster pics showing some of the hot action I’ve just uploaded on my OnlyFans page!!

It’s free to subscribe, just click on the link in my signature strip at the bottom to take a look at over 100 posts so far!!

Ps I love making custom vids for my fans, so please DM me on my OF page to discuss your fantasies and requests 😻🥰😉😍

Love from Laura 💋💋💋
Leeshoeboy

Re: 😍 First time strapon fuck then cumload into my louboutin lady peeps dripping into my pussy & ass 😻

Post by Leeshoeboy »

Wow thats so hot wish i was there blasting my load too
Loubiloverxxx

Re: 😍 First time strapon fuck then cumload into my louboutin lady peeps dripping into my pussy & ass 😻

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Should come over to DM with me on my OF page and tell me all about it!! 💋💋💋
Material_claim_8395

Post by Material_claim_8395 »

Loubiloverxxx wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:40 am Just had such a hot time guys!!! 🫦🫦🫦

Take a look at these taster pics showing some of the hot action I’ve just uploaded on my OnlyFans page!!

It’s free to subscribe, just click on the link in my signature strip at the bottom to take a look at over 100 posts so far!!

Ps I love making custom vids for my fans, so please DM me on my OF page to discuss your fantasies and requests 😻🥰😉😍

Love from Laura 💋💋💋
Can you wear flats and squirt on them?
Material_claim_8395

Loubiloverxxx wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:40 am Just had such a hot time guys!!! 🫦🫦🫦

Love from Laura 💋💋💋
Can you wear flats and squirt on them?
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Hey babe!!! I would if I could!! 🤭🤭😻😻 don’t think I’m able though…and I don’t fancy pissing in my shoes until they’re nearly ready for the trash!! 💖😻
Material_claim_8395

Loubiloverxxx wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:33 am Hey babe!!! I would if I could!! 🤭🤭😻😻 don’t think I’m able though…and I don’t fancy pissing in my shoes until they’re nearly ready for the trash!! 💖😻
It would be so hot to see you fully nude wearing only a pair of flats though.
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Material_claim_8395 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:26 am
Loubiloverxxx wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:33 am Hey babe!!! I would if I could!! 🤭🤭😻😻 don’t think I’m able though…and I don’t fancy pissing in my shoes until they’re nearly ready for the trash!! 💖😻
It would be so hot to see you fully nude wearing only a pair of flats though.
Well maybe I need to make that happen soon!! 😉😉😻💋💋💋