💋Hot Pink Patent Faith heels inserted into both holes and then destroyed!!! 😵😵

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Loubiloverxxx

💋Hot Pink Patent Faith heels inserted into both holes and then destroyed!!! 😵😵

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Hey guys 😻

One of my hottest fans put me up to this…and I enjoyed doing it sooo much!!!

So, long story short, there’s a 12min 45sec video of all the action available (by DM only on my OF page) where you’ll see me wearing my hot pink patent Faith heels, complete with anklets and toe ring, I’m getting so horny fingering myself that I decide to fuck my pussy with my pointed toe shoes!!! I open myself up so much and get the full toe box of the long pointed toe pump inside of me!!! 😡😡 it’s so erotic guys!!! 😍😍

Afterwards, I get into the doggy style position and my hubby starts easing the tip of one of my pumps into my ass as I finger my clit!!! πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

When I’ve had enough, I start destroying the shoes (some off camera) then wear my damaged pump, toes on show as I continue fucking myself with the other pump!!! πŸ˜»πŸ’¦πŸ‘ 

I think a lot of you guys would enjoy watching it!! πŸ₯°

If you would like to see it, please head over to my OF page and DM me to find out more!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ the link is in my signature strip below πŸ‘‡

Love from Laura πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹