Hot pink Faith pumps trampled and crushed by my bare feet in Louboutin Peep toes!! 😵🥵

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Loubiloverxxx

Hot pink Faith pumps trampled and crushed by my bare feet in Louboutin Peep toes!! 😵🥵

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Hey guys 😡πŸ₯°

My hot pink, patent Faith pumps got some destructive treatment yesterday, watch as I damage them with my bare feet in Louboutin Lady Peeps!!!

There’s a video of all the action on my OF page, including loads of toe and arch cleavage on display, as my feet get sweaty by being so destructive!!! It’s so erotic 😍😘😡😡😡

Link to my Only Fans homepage is in the signature strip below πŸ‘‡

Love Laura πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Lazlo

Re: Hot pink Faith pumps trampled and crushed by my bare feet in Louboutin Peep toes!! 😵🥵

Post by Lazlo »

This is an excellent vid. Brand new ultra sexy pumps treated like garbage. Good quality.
Loubiloverxxx

Re: Hot pink Faith pumps trampled and crushed by my bare feet in Louboutin Peep toes!! 😵🥵

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Thank you so much for the review my darling!! πŸ’‹πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Nice to see hot pumps abused like that.
What I like to imagine is that you're bullying another woman.
That she's helplessly watching as you abuse her shoes :)
Zac47

Post by Zac47 »

What he said! That’s be killer!
Wetshoe wrote: ↑Sat May 21, 2022 11:14 am Nice to see hot pumps abused like that.
What I like to imagine is that you're bullying another woman.
That she's helplessly watching as you abuse her shoes :)