Story about cousin's shoes/boots

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

asadlozer

Story about cousin's shoes/boots

Post by asadlozer »

So this is a story of when I lived with my cousin (not blood related she was adopted in) and discovered a gold mine. :D :)

So, I lived with my cousin for awhile cause her home was closer to my school. My aunt was generous enough to let me stay with them for awhile until the school year was over. I was home most of the time since I had a huge gap and my cousin was working from home and in the office 2-3 times a week or whenever she felt wanted to go in. Her parents were working and home some of the days.

One day, I went out with her family to dinner we were in the car and it was cold out that day. She dressed up with these calf high leather combat boots (I attached a picture of the boots she had. I don't have the actual boot pic but this is the same boot she wore) and a leather jacket. In the car she would sometimes move her legs closer to mine and I would make an excuse to touch her boots. Her boots were just fascinating and her leather jacket too. When we got to the restaurant her parents were talking about going on a trip for the week and wanted to see if i wanted to go too. I was interested in going and my cousin said she wasn't gonna go so she was gonna be home alone.

Following up to their vacation trip week, I mentioned I couldn't go due to the assignments I've had but in reality I wanted to stay home as it will give me a chance to jerk off my cousin's leather boots and leather jacket. Her parents took off and I was home alone with my cousin for the week. She decided to go to the office to get some work done and finally I was home alone for a few hours. I decided to wait an hour or so to make sure she wasn't going to come home yet. I waited and then eventually I raid my cousin's room and I found a few leather jackets and a leather look leggings. I jerked off with them until I came. She wore it quite often so I didn't cum onto her clothes to avoid staining them. Right when I came, she texted me that she was coming home soon. I was hoping she would be gone a lot longer so I can move onto her shoes..

One night her bf texted her that he was going to take her out and I was excited cause she was gonna be gone for the night and I was going to jerk off with her boots! A few hours later they get into an argument and she decided she didn't want to go anymore but I convinced her to make up with him so they can enjoy the night together. They eventually made up and went out. She walked out wearing her combat boots and leather jacket. Planned foiled again... I decided to raid the garage and I found all her shoes that she had and she had a leather sandal, flat, leather ankle boots, and her mom had some leather heels. I was in heaven and didn't know where to begin.. I brought all of the shoes into the house and laid down and jerk off with all them and humped them till I came. The boot that I wanted to fuck the most was her calf high leather combat boots.

The next day, she went to work and it was a fairly warm day so she left her boots at home. Immediately after she left, I went straight for the boots. It was the most amazing boot to hump and jerk off with. It was so soft, it had buckles where I can place my cock in between to get that tight feel of the shaft of the boots. They had some pool noodles from their old house and I stuffed them inside the boots and stuck my cock between the boots and I didn't last very long due to how the boots felt. I came twice with those boots. I was home alone longer that day and later that day I jerked off with her leather jackets again to finish the day off.

This is pretty much the story of when I lived with my cousin and me jerking off with her leather clothing and shoes. I don't live with her anymore and I wish I did her assortment of shoes were gold mine and could jerk off with them everyday. Whenever I had the chance of being home alone that was my go to plan.
Lach202

Re: Story about cousin's shoes/boots

Post by Lach202 »

Rly hot story dude! Did you snap any pics?
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

Nice! Pics?
asadlozer

Post by asadlozer »

Lach202 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:49 am Rly hot story dude! Did you snap any pics?
Naw dude :/ i thought about it but never did. I should've they were beautiful leather shoes/boots
asadlozer

Post by asadlozer »

titans rule wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:03 am Nice! Pics?
sorry I didn't take any pics of them :/