💋Black Leather Heeled Ankle Boots Cummed!! 😻💦💦🍆

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Loubiloverxxx

💋Black Leather Heeled Ankle Boots Cummed!! 😻💦💦🍆

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Hey Guys πŸ’‹

Should see the 11mins of video I just uploaded to my free OF page!! 😡😡

There’s also 12 x high quality images, including a still of the huge rope of cum shooting out of Jack’s hard cock as he blasts my beautiful boots while I’m wearing them!! 😍🫦🫦

I start off by teasing him for a few mins by rubbing my bare feet in and on the leather!! Should head over to my free OF page to see more!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

The link is in my signature strip below πŸ‘‡ πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Lolwtf62

Re: 💋Black Leather Heeled Ankle Boots Cummed!! 😻💦💦🍆

Post by Lolwtf62 »

I love so much ankle boots ! Good job as always :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hot ankle boots now how about you squish a custard donut inside them by slipping your sexy feet into them? :)….
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Oh thanks for your replies Gentlemen 😍😍 If you want to see me destroy my boots with food then that will cost you babe….As I’d need to replace them afterwards!! Maybe you should DM me on my OF page to find out more!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Loubiloverxxx wrote: ↑Sat May 14, 2022 1:47 am Hey Guys πŸ’‹

Should see the 11mins of video I just uploaded to my free OF page!! 😡😡

There’s also 12 x high quality images, including a still of the huge rope of cum shooting out of Jack’s hard cock as he blasts my beautiful boots while I’m wearing them!! 😍🫦🫦

I start off by teasing him for a few mins by rubbing my bare feet in and on the leather!! Should head over to my free OF page to see more!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

The link is in my signature strip below πŸ‘‡ πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Mmmh very hot boots 😍
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Thank you my darling πŸ˜»πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹