💋Raffle for a pair of my worn heels with pussy juice and/or cum load!! 😍🥰😻

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Loubiloverxxx

💋Raffle for a pair of my worn heels with pussy juice and/or cum load!! 😍🥰😻

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Hey guysπŸ’‹
So I’ve started a raffle on my Only Fans page for the lucky winner to pick a pair of heels (from a selection of 3) which I will happily insert into my wet pussy and/or have my hubby cum into them (and film this happening for the lucky winner!!)…the winner gets to choose!!! πŸ₯°πŸ˜

For full details, head over to my free OF page… this link will take you directly to the post!: https://onlyfans.com/320455091/loubi_lover_xxx

In the meantime, check out some new (to me) Loubs that have just arrived today and will be seeing some action very soon!!

Hope to see you on my OF page my lovelies!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜»πŸ˜

Laura πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹