Shagging in flats

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

simransingh

Re: Shagging in flats

Post by simransingh »

sounds hot.
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

Stinky work flats ftw
billie900

Post by billie900 »

footguy1971 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 2:21 pm Yes, that is awesome. I like sticking my tongue in between the arch of my wife's foot and the insole of her flats when I've got her legs up and am fucking her deep. I love to suck on the toe of her flat when I'm cumming.
mmm i do that too , so feking hot
Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

footguy1971 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 2:21 pm Yes, that is awesome. I like sticking my tongue in between the arch of my wife's foot and the insole of her flats when I've got her legs up and am fucking her deep. I love to suck on the toe of her flat when I'm cumming.
My BF does that, i got crazy
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Lucky guy. Thanks for sharing that.