🧁cupcakes being forced through my Louboutin peep toes! 😵👠🧁🫦

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Loubiloverxxx

🧁cupcakes being forced through my Louboutin peep toes! 😵👠🧁🫦

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Hey guys! Who’d love to watch a sexy girl squish frosted cupcakes through the peep toes of her Louboutins??? Think about the tasty shoe job afterwards!!
👠🧁
The pic attached gives you the idea!! Head over to my OF page for full video and pics! It’s so sexy seing all that frosting and cake mess all over my feet and heels!!! 😵😵💋💋

Link to my page is below 👇
sexishoe2000

Re: 🧁cupcakes being forced through my Louboutin peep toes! 😵👠🧁🫦

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Loubiloverxxx wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:08 am Hey guys! Who’d love to watch a sexy girl squish frosted cupcakes through the peep toes of her Louboutins??? Think about the tasty shoe job afterwards!!
👠🧁
The pic attached gives you the idea!! Head over to my OF page for full video and pics! It’s so sexy seing all that frosting and cake mess all over my feet and heels!!! 😵😵💋💋

Link to my page is below 👇
WILL YOU LET STICK MY FAT COCK THROUGH YOUR PEEPTOE LOUBOUTIN?
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

I’d love to see you do that baby!!! 😵😵😵👠🍆
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Now we are talking :)….don’t get me wrong filling a woman’s arch gap while she’s wearing high heels with a load is sexy, but love seeing stuff like cupcakes, fruit & anything messy being put into a woman’s high heels, ankle boots & knee highs & watching her put them on! :)….over the years I’d have the fun & privilege to have had gf’s who has played along with this under tables at restaurants, in the movie cinema’s, coffee shops have catch up with friends lol..so see you do this is sexy as:)….
Have you got any sexy ankle boots you would put cake or fruit in & take pics of you putting them on??
Castlo

Post by Castlo »

This video definitely does not disappoint :mrgreen: :twisted:
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Thank you my darling! I do aim to please 🫦💋
oiramo

Post by oiramo »

well it's a little disgusting
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

This woman and the vid are spectacular. Perfect feet and great vid quality. Absolutely worth it.
kedsandlouboutins

Post by kedsandlouboutins »

Did you really throw them away? You didn't try to sell them here?
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

No my darling, that was to fulfil the fantasy for one of my fans… the lady peeps were cleaned up and I’m wearing them as much as possible in order to saturate them with my foot odour once more 😉😉😵😻