Her foot fucks her shoe

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

droid1959

Her foot fucks her shoe

Post by droid1959 »

I like the way her nyloned foot fucks her heels, like her nyloned foot is the cock, and the shoe is the warm receptive pussy
https://xhamster.com/videos/shoe-love-3591450

Like to see more videos like this
Last edited by droid1959 on Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lolwtf62

Re: Her foot fucks her shoe

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Sexy vidéo !
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

That is so hot, thanks for sharing it.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I'm sure I'm not the only one getting turned on watching a woman's nyloned foot slipping into her shoe, especially a sexy shoe. I've taken my wife shoe shopping many times and watching her slip into shoes in the store is a huge turn on.

Like a guy fucking an open toe shoe, its a cock into the shoe as a pussy. This gal fucking her shoe with her foot is like her foot is a cock and the shoe is the pussy. And better yet, a woman could do this in public and not too many people would think anything about it. But it would be a huge turn on to have a female partner fucking her shoe in public with her foot like on this video.
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Agree 100%