Can someone cum tribute This Hot Sexy mature soles?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Actressfeetfucker

Can someone cum tribute This Hot Sexy mature soles?

Post by Actressfeetfucker »

I Hope someone Will Make Some cum tribute To This sexy mature soles imagine Those soles Get cummed a lot And sniffed It So BAD :P post Your cum tributes If You Like Her Feet And soles That would be Fun :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Actressfeetfucker

Re: Can someone cum tribute This Hot Sexy mature soles?

More hot soles
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Actressfeetfucker

:P :P :P :P
Actressfeetfucker

Love this
speciallotion

Post by speciallotion »

Actressfeetfucker wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:53 pm I Hope someone Will Make Some cum tribute To This sexy mature soles imagine Those soles Get cummed a lot And sniffed It So BAD :P post Your cum tributes If You Like Her Feet And soles That would be Fun :P
Damn I'd love to cum a huge load in some flats and send to her to wear😍👣💦💦💦💦💦
Actressfeetfucker

speciallotion wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:17 am
Actressfeetfucker wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:53 pm I Hope someone Will Make Some cum tribute To This sexy mature soles imagine Those soles Get cummed a lot And sniffed It So BAD :P post Your cum tributes If You Like Her Feet And soles That would be Fun :P
Damn I'd love to cum a huge load in some flats and send to her to wear😍👣💦💦💦💦💦
Yes!!! She has pretty feet and soles she deserves big loads of cum
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Love to see her hot ass in a sexy pointy toe heel.
Heelsandnylon

Post by Heelsandnylon »

That last photo conjures up all sorts of thoughts. Wanking off behind her and not planning to shoot it over her, but can't help it and send several long ropes of cum over her hair and on to her dress
Actressfeetfucker

More of her soles i hope someone will do cum tribute to her soles I love seeing feet and soles covered with huge cum :P
Actressfeetfucker

Actressfeetfucker wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:49 am More of her soles i hope someone will do cum tribute to her soles I love seeing her feet and soles covered with huge cum :P