COLLEAGUE's MK SNAKESKIN FLATS

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoe73mad

COLLEAGUE's MK SNAKESKIN FLATS

Post by shoe73mad »

Even if i always prefered high heels, this MK snakeskin pair of flats made me crazy.
Probably, the way she is slipping in her sexy feet, she heelpop them, and afterwards she gives me the shoejob made me explode.
But, first let's see her wearing them and playing with her feet.
If you enjoy , i will post more photos of what happened after :wink: :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
supercheap454

Re: COLLEAGUE's MK SNAKESKIN FLATS

Post by supercheap454 »

Yes yes YES!!! SUPERB!!
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

supercheap454 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:34 pm Yes yes YES!!! SUPERB!!
Glad you like it
shoe73mad

Re: COLLEAGUE's MK SNAKESKIN FLATS(new photos)

Post by shoe73mad »

More photos.
Look how she fits my hard cock deep inside her flats
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Wow she looks great in them love to see her feet in them showing all the spaces between her feet in the shoes along with her toe cleavage. But in that picture of her holding a shoe Over You Are rock hard and stiff cock is really hot. You can just tell how turn on and hard you are just buy the stiffness out to your cock and her shoe being put on it. Nice job really wish we were closer I would love to see you doing photo shoots like that with my wife's heels and flat. I've had a few buddies to do it with but would love for someone who is into it on a regular basis
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Amazing photos! She's got sexy feet and love how she fits the flat on you. You fit perfectly in them!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Very hot as always. How about a series of pics with her sexy feet, in nylons in those flats.
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:13 am Wow she looks great in them love to see her feet in them showing all the spaces between her feet in the shoes along with her toe cleavage. But in that picture of her holding a shoe Over You Are rock hard and stiff cock is really hot. You can just tell how turn on and hard you are just buy the stiffness out to your cock and her shoe being put on it. Nice job really wish we were closer I would love to see you doing photo shoots like that with my wife's heels and flat. I've had a few buddies to do it with but would love for someone who is into it on a regular basis
Thanks. I would love to. Maybe you can manage sending me a pair of your wife's heels or flat. I will make a lot of photos before returning them back
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

droid1959 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:58 am Very hot as always. How about a series of pics with her sexy feet, in nylons in those flats.
Maybe. Let's see
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

phoselover wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:41 am Amazing photos! She's got sexy feet and love how she fits the flat on you. You fit perfectly in them!
If the shoe fits......😉😉😉😉