Show Off Wife/Gf/Roommates.ShoenCloswts and Them

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

gfluvsheels6

Show Off Wife/Gf/Roommates.ShoenCloswts and Them

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Let's see how many points everyone can earn! Post pics of your wife or gf shoes and closet. Points for each item:

1. Pics of her closet of shoe s
2. Pics if her feet legs wearing them
3. Full body pic in them candid (no faces needed)
4. Pic of you coming in them
5. Pic of her in them after they were cued and how long after.
6. Bonus points if anyone else came in them!!
pumpscummer

Re: Show Off Wife/Gf/Roommates.ShoenCloswts and Them

Post by pumpscummer »

Hot idea.. I will try to post something when I will find time to sort out and match such pics .. :mrgreen:
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Awesome idea
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

I know I have some other pics I can submit of the same girl's heel collection and some other girls too, but this is definitely the closest I can get to all 6 points. It'll take me some time to round up and organize the other pictures anyway. Here we go...

1. Pics of her shoe closet. She kept her workout shoes, boots, work shoes, sandals, etc. in this one. She kept her heels and nicer stuff in her bedroom closet.
shoe closet 1.png
Cum on the toe of her black leather boot in this shot.
shoe closet 2.png
2. Pics of her legs in the boots.
friend in dirty riding boots.png
friend walking cummed boots.png
friends boots crossed.png
friends dirty boots need piss.png
legs crossed in cummed boots.png
wearing_wet_boots.png
dirty boots.png
3. Full body pics.
friend in sexy dirty cummed boots.png
friend wearing cum on boots.png
friend wearing cummed boots.png
museum boots.png
walking_in_cum_stained_boots.png
wearing sexy boots.png
Will have to finish with another post because I think I've reached the max.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

4. Pics of me cumming them.
cum_on_friends_sexy_boots.png
friends boots covered in cum 2.png
friends boots covered in cum 3.png
friends boots covered in cum 5.png
friends_sexy_boots_with_a_little_jizz.png
jizz on friends riding boots 2.png
jizz_on_friends_sexy_boots.png
sexy_boots_covered_in_piss_and_cum.png
5. Pics of her wearing freshly cummed boots.
Maybe an hour after the cumming:
posing after cumming.png
About 15-20 mins after cumming:
kneeling_in_cummed_boots.png
She left the house with fresh (still wet) cum on her boots and let it dry on them while she was wearing them. At breakfast she played footsie in her cummed boots and rubbed her leg against mine to keep me hard and ready with another load of boot polish. You can see a big cum stain on the front of her left boot in this next pic, taken maybe an hour or two later:
friend playing footsie in cum stained boots.png
This was taken a few hours later that same day. It's harder to see in this pic, but she was walking around in public all day with fresh cum stains visible on her boots:
girl with cum on boots 2.png
A close-up taken just after the last pic. You can see the cum is still there:
girl_wearing_cum_stained_boots_in_public_3.png
Took this a few seconds before kneeling down behind her for a bootjob. Since we were in public and didn't want to get caught, unfortunately I didn't think to take any pictures of my cock in between her boots. Well, I thought of it, but was trying to just enjoy it while also hurrying:
girl in boots kneeling.png
Took these a few seconds after the bootjob:
kneeling post bootjob.png
girl in bootjob position.png
And this one maybe 15-30 mins later:
bootjob girl shopping 2.png
Incidentally, almost all of the pictures I posted in #2 and #3 are also of her wearing freshly cummed boots. The only exception is the picture of her in the green shirt with her legs crossed.

That's it. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of anyone else cumming on them. She does have a lot of brothers and a few ex-boyfriends, so maybe some of them also jizzed on her boots and I just don't know about it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Keksteig2020

Post by Keksteig2020 »

qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:10 pm 4. Pics of me cumming them.
cum_on_friends_sexy_boots.png
friends boots covered in cum 2.png
friends boots covered in cum 3.png
friends boots covered in cum 5.png
friends_sexy_boots_with_a_little_jizz.png
jizz on friends riding boots 2.png
jizz_on_friends_sexy_boots.png
sexy_boots_covered_in_piss_and_cum.png
posing after cumming.png
She left the house with fresh (still wet) cum on her boots and let it dry on them while she was wearing them. At breakfast she played footsie in her cummed boots and rubbed her leg against mine to keep me hard and ready with another load of boot polish. You can see a big cum stain on the front of her left boot in this next pic, taken maybe an hour or two later:
This was taken a few hours later that same day. It's harder to see in this pic, but she was walking around in public all day with fresh cum stains visible on her boots:
Took this a few seconds before kneeling down behind her for a bootjob. Since we were in public and didn't want to get caught, unfortunately I didn't think to take any pictures of my cock in between her boots. Well, I thought of it, but was trying to just enjoy it while also hurrying:
Incidentally, almost all of the pictures I posted in #2 and #3 are also of her wearing freshly cummed boots. The only exception is the picture of her in the green shirt with her legs crossed.

That's it. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of anyone else cumming on them. She does have a lot of brothers and a few ex-boyfriends, so maybe some of them also jizzed on her boots and I just don't know about it.

Nice Pictures dude. Crazy that you managed a bootjob in a church ! :D
Keksteig2020

Post by Keksteig2020 »

qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Keksteig2020 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:01 am
qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:10 pm 4. Pics of me cumming them.
cum_on_friends_sexy_boots.pngfriends boots covered in cum 2.pngfriends boots covered in cum 3.pngfriends boots covered in cum 5.pngfriends_sexy_boots_with_a_little_jizz.pngjizz on friends riding boots 2.pngjizz_on_friends_sexy_boots.pngsexy_boots_covered_in_piss_and_cum.png

posing after cumming.png

Nice Pictures dude. Crazy that you managed a bootjob in a church ! :D
Yeah, I couldn't believe it when she got down on her knees in front of me with absolutely nobody else around. In hindsight I could've taken my time and snapped some pictures and worked up a big load to blast her boots, but I was worried someone would randomly appear so I tried to be as quick as possible and get my dick back in my pants.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Not a big fan of boots but that's great. Seeing her heels and flats with her legs and skirts and your load in them would be wonderful to say. Can't wait. Looking forward to it
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Here’s my ex MIL’s shoes and closet I used to cum on daily! Boot the sexiest but smelled great…and she knew what I was doing. Divorce ruined it though. Lol