The first shoejob you received

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

cumonfeet83

Re: The first shoejob you received

Post by cumonfeet83 »

that was with my wife.Before her, i never talked about my foot fetish with my girlfriend. She's very very open mind and she accept all my kink. she gave me my first shoejob with some of her sexy sandals (that i cummed in several time before i talked to her ^^)
she made me cum so hard on this first time !!
since this first time we practice shoejob, footjob, toejob, she wear some nylon stockings for my pleasure and she play with her sexy feet when we're in public place, just because she know the effect on me ^^

this are the sandals of the first time.

too bad, they died in a storm ...^^
100_2836 (2).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

I don't know if this is a true shoe job or not. I will tell my story and get feedback on it. My first wife and I met when we were young and were married for 10 years. One day she found my stash and I had to come clean about my shoe fetish. After that she started sleeping around and used my fetish as her excuse for what she was doing.
We went or separate ways and I met my current wife months later. We dated for a little while and we were starting to get serious. I figured I should tell her about my shoe fetish sooner than later so if she is not okay with it then I would know. One day we were talking on the phone and I decided I was going to tell her about my fetish. I thought my heart was going to explode because it was beating so hard. I told her and the only thing she said was okay. I wasn't sure what she thought about it so I asked if she was okay. She said yes that it wasn't a big deal. She started asking me questions about my fetish and I explained the best that I could. She asked if I wanted her to be part of it. I told her that I would love for her to be part of it. I explained how hot it would be watching her wearing hot shoes. She told me that the next time we see each other we would go shoe shopping. A few days go by and we finally get to spend the weekend together. She beat me to it and asked if we could go shoe shopping. When we got to the store I was asking her if she liked different kinds of shoes. She finally told me "baby pick out the pair that I liked best and she would wear them anytime I want ". I picked out a pair of Nike Navina shoes. They are black with some pink on them. She wore them out of the store. I know she caught me staring at her shoes several times. She turned to me after a while and smiled and told me that she noticed me checking out her shoes and she noticed me trying to hide my erection several different times. I apologized and told her I couldn't help it. She told me that it turned her on watching what effect she was having on me from just watching her walking around. We got back to my house and she kept her shoes on the whole evening. After dinner we were joking around and I was making small talk because I couldn't stop focusing on her shoes. Out of no where she asked if I wanted to fuck her with her shoes on. I had fantasized about having sex and the woman wearing her shoes and wanting to for as long as I could remember. We go to the bedroom and she is standing there with nothing on but her new shoes. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. She is 5 10 and weighed around 140 lbs with black hair and a really light blue eyes. She laid me down and she climbed on top of me and started riding me. We changed positions several times and at one point she was on her back and I was doing things to her. I had managed to lay in a way that my dick was laying on top of her shoe. I could see that I was leaving pre cum on her shoe. After a little bit she lays on her back at the edge of the bed. I was able to stand there with her shoes on either side of my head. I think she could see that I was trying to look at her shoes while I was fucking her. After I was trying to sneak a peek at her shoes she lowered her feet down to wear they are resting on the bottom part of my and her lower stomach. She looked at me and said that way I could see her shoes and I could touch them while I am fucking her. I was so happy that this was happening. She noticed my pre cum on her shoe and said that she could see that I had pre cum on her shoe. She then tells me to let her know when I am getting ready to cum. It didn't take me very long before I was about to explode. I told her that I was close. She moved up a little bit and she told me that she wanted me to cum on her shoes. She started rubbing my balls with her right shoe and I had my hand around the heel of her other shoe. I was one of the longest orgasm that I had ever had. I had cum on the tongue of her shoe and I had cum all over the laces and had covered the top part of the toe part of her shoe. After I finished she looked at her shoe as my cum was starting to run down the side of her shoe and said that she was happy that I enjoyed it. From that point forward she will always ask me to pick out a pair of shoes that I want her to wear while we fuck. She started a tradition that every pair of shoes that she gets she wants me to cover them with my cum before she starts wearing them. She said that it makes her happy every time she sees my dried cum on her shoes. She said It reminds her of the fun we had for me to unload on her shoes. I attached a picture of her with her Nikes on. She is crushing food because I had told her that I would love to watch her destroy food with her shoes. We have been together over 10 years now and she will still crushing any food that I ask her to. She has gotten into the habit of saving everything that we don't eat so I can watch her destroy it with her shoes.
VideoCapture_20220713-141942.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pantyhoserunner

Post by Pantyhoserunner »

First time I was given a shoejob was from a coworker after a few years of chatting with her. Finally she agreed to “Help me” fulfill a life king fantasy. We met after work on our separate ways home.

I jumped in her car and she had already slipped her heels on with her legs waiting on the centre console of the car!

It wasn’t anything long or dragged out but I’ll
Never forget the feeling of her pumps rubbing and pressing all over my cock. The excitement was out of this world. I felt she was nervous too and excited as hell! I ended up cumming on the top of her right foot and watching the cum make it’s was both along the top outside of the shoe and down between her toe cleavage 🥴

We cleaned up quickly and went separate ways home. She texted me later telling me how horny she was over it all and couldn’t wait to do it again 🙏

There were many more times and a lot more creative but this was my first shoejob 😅
8) ->High Heels <- 8)