Hard stripper heel shoejob

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Shoesex

Hard stripper heel shoejob

Post by Shoesex »

Well my woman was in a total bitch of a mood so I deliberately asked her if I could have a shoejob,
She would usually hit my balls and tell me to piss off or to use my hand but I was surprised when she said to me "oh I'll give you a shoejob OK!"
She told me to go get her stripper heels and the cock board so I did without being told to twice,
I got on the floor into the cock board and she put her heels on and instantly stomped her shoe down onto my cock! I let out a moan as it hurt a bit but she just looked right into my eyes and said to me again "a shoejob oh I'll give you a shoejob you won't forget!"
She then started to talk about an asshole guy in her work as she stomped on my cock again and again then as I begged her to go easy on me she stood on it with both her feet squeezing it under her shoes!
It hurt but the pleasure of her being such a bitch and in control of my cock was more than the pain,
She then started to push down and rub and twist her shoe up and down my cock getting faster and faster until I told her please I'm gonna cum she then went even harder until I couldn't take her sole rubbing my poor cock any longer and I started to cum for her heels!
She saw I had started to cum so stomped my cock one more time before lifting her foot off it ruining my orgasm and watching me squirt and dribble out in front of her shoe!
She then said to me fucking clean yourself up and walked off leaving me in a mess on the floor.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My cock is her dance floor!
tommyhotpants

Re: Hard stripper heel shoejob

Post by tommyhotpants »

Fucking hot heels and very sexy feet I'd love to get my cock stamped on like that!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Wow. She really went to town on you
LouieAldofootman

Post by LouieAldofootman »

Such a sexy session her arch needs a load pumped into it..
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

Bet that experience was worth the pain.