after hours worn

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Atlas

Re: after hours worn

Post by Atlas »

Perfect now bust a load in that gap filling her heels & have her strut around in it :)
coprod3

Post by coprod3 »

where are you ?

——-
shoe73mad wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:00 pm Hot shoes. I would like to exchange her heels for a while. Then i will send them back
---

Visit me on xhamster profile

https://es.xhamster.com/users/coprod

--
coprod3

Post by coprod3 »

---

Visit me on xhamster profile

https://es.xhamster.com/users/coprod

--
jhon

Post by jhon »

How exciting it is to see arches like this :oops: :oops: :twisted:
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great photos.
Hot shoes and feet. :P
More please
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Really nice, gets my fantasy running wild! Looking forward to more ;-)
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I've told my wife that the shoe gap at her foot arch is very sexy, a public foot/shoe pussy. Also told her a lot of guys look for that when they see attractive feet and sexy shoes, and that can be regardless of age. Sometimes I finger fuck her nyloned arch in her shoe while in public which always gets the "quit it!" look while she really doesn't mean quit it. She fully knows my finger fucking her foot arch is sexual.

I always notice sexy foot arch shoe gap when in public. Fantasize about shoving my hard cock head in there while licking her to cumming.
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

fuck! these are hot!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

A girl I dated a few years ago, I introduced her to this little shoe thing :) she was completely unaware, as soon as I told her about the arch gap in heels, she was almost obsessed every time we sat down somewhere lol.. she would always cross her legs next to me just so I could stick my finger in her arch! She was a big on Public displays of affection & this was big on that list I guess, which I loved! :) it didn’t take long till I started slipping stuff into her ankle boots & heels when she had her legs crossed :)....small coins or empty coffee or sugar sachets, it really became a game lol....or course that lead on to fruit & other fun stuff into her boots & heels while out at coffee shops or restaurants lol....she was so much fun. Still remember the note she wrote when we broke up :(.....& in part of it she wrote, I’m really going to miss you sticking your finger & stuff you use to put inside my heels & boots while out & me trying to guess what it is!
Sad but all good things come to an end....
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

That would be fun. Write little notes or stories of her sitting there showing her foot/shoe pussy arch, then in public while you finger fuck her foot arch slip the little paper into the arch under her foot. Let her read it there in public while you continue to finger fuck her foot pussy. I'd write something hot, direct, how I wish I could get my hard cock into her foot shoe pussy right there. Or how I'd want to sniff and tongue fuck her nyloned foot shoe arch while she is cumming on my cock.

Or a note saying; your pussy is always so hot wet and tasty, I SO want to eat your pussy to cumming while my cock fucks your foot/shoe pussy.

Doing that in public would certainly heat her up and lead to hot action back at home.