Wearing shoes in Bath or shower

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Atlas

Re: Wearing shoes in Bath or shower

Post by Atlas »

Hey Wiley, those burgundy coloured boots you wore in the bath, I think they be perfect dropping a whole peeled banana into each one & you putting them on :) maybe try it at home, strut around the house in them first like that :)
Mind you, they look like they have good size gaps around the tops of them :) which if you were out in the fruit section in a supermarket, standing close to the grapes, I’m pretty sure I’d try to gently drop a grape or 2 down into your boots :))
tysiek33

Post by tysiek33 »

For now, just playing with my wife's heels while bathing. I hope that someday I will dare to invite her in high heels and stockings for some fun in bath :P

Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

Atlas wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:19 pm Hey Wiley, those burgundy coloured boots you wore in the bath, I think they be perfect dropping a whole peeled banana into each one & you putting them on :) maybe try it at home, strut around the house in them first like that :)
Mind you, they look like they have good size gaps around the tops of them :) which if you were out in the fruit section in a supermarket, standing close to the grapes, I’m pretty sure I’d try to gently drop a grape or 2 down into your boots :))
I’m sure I would love how that feels since I love how water feels in my boots