Sperrys any women on here wear them

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

joshluvsu

Sperrys any women on here wear them

Post by joshluvsu »

Like the header says any women on here have pics of there sperrys
candidshoes

Re: Sperrys any women on here wear them

Post by candidshoes »

I love a girl in sperrys. Especially a nice used pair. They are so soft and smell incredible. In highschool, almost every girl had a pair. I used to sneak opportunities with them all the time! Seems like they aren't as popular anymore.
Fumester

Post by Fumester »

My wife was a Sperry girl in HS, Class of 82. A few years ago I found them online and ordered them. She was so happy. Your right, they smell wonderful. She never wears socks so that's a big plus. I'll upload a pic asap.
cowboybootlover

Post by cowboybootlover »

My girlfriend wears them a lot
IMG_1930 copy.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
joshluvsu

Post by joshluvsu »

cowboybootlover wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:07 pm My girlfriend wears them a lot

IMG_1930 copy.jpeg
Can I see her in the tan ones second row closest to camera! How do they smell and no socks ;)
Lynn240

Post by Lynn240 »

I love sperrys….
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

cowboybootlover wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:07 pm My girlfriend wears them a lot

IMG_1930 copy.jpeg
Wow! What a collection. Do you cum in them alot? Do you take pics of her wearing them? I love seeing them get wet--when they turn a dark brown.
joshluvsu

Post by joshluvsu »

Lynn240 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:31 am I love sperrys….
Mmmm I want to smell and taste them feet!
Lynn240

Post by Lynn240 »

joshluvsu wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:57 pm
Lynn240 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:31 am I love sperrys….
Mmmm I want to smell and taste them feet!
They smell fantastic!!! 😃😉
Rockdir148

Post by Rockdir148 »

Ok TRUE sperry story!! My wife has been very supportive of my obsession ever since I got drunk at a high school party she had and I left it out how much I loved the shoes she wore with her school and cheer uniforms. (Sorry she didn't wear Sperry's at school back then but Bass). The next day included her modeling every shoe she had and asking what I liked on her. So she gets there's a lot of us out there. So having said that back to the story.... We were at the store the other day and I noticed this 20ish guy kept popping up around us. At some point I noticed his phone in his hand. I leaned over to my wife and said I think this guy's trying to get a pic of your shoes. She said, "really?" And told me to walk further away. Sure enough I saw him move into position. Next thing my wife did was step in front of him and say... "You really need to get better at this..... Take the picture!" Let's just say he had that deer in the headlights look, pocketed his phone and ran away. Later she said she felt bad about it and told me to post some pics of what she was wearing just in case he's on here. She says thanks for admiring, but you need to work on it.