My Wife's Shoes

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Nidge

Re: My Wife's Shoes

Post by Nidge »

schoolshoes1 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:54 pm Awesome thread!! Has she ever done any food crush for you?
Thank you, no she hasn't and I have never thought about it but will consider asking her.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

johnson90 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:34 pm
Nidge wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:46 pm Here's a few more from my teasing Wife.
Damn your wife feet and shoe are so hot..they make me so horny!! Please show us some videos of you cumming hard all over them!
Well thank you. I do have one video so I'll try and dig it out for you.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

schoolshoes1 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:43 pm
Atlas wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:51 pm All my ex’s have done food crush for me :) especially inside their boots & heels in public places. We had fun in restaurants, the movies, coffee shops, at friends house warming parties lol....so many exciting & fun stories to tell, but one of my favourites was at a restaurant where my gf at the time, who I must say loved her feet being touched & as soon as I agreed to sucking anything off her toes, she was happy for me to put anything inside her boots or heels when ever I wanted too!
Long story short, she chose a large slice of strawberry cheesecake which we ate half & the other half was placed into one of her high heel ankle boots, she also took of her sock & under the table in a little booth we had, I watched her slip her boot back on and zip it up! Watching her walk up to where we paid for our meals was sooooo sexy! Standing talking to the staff, she even said to them, compliments to who even made that cheesecake, it was so smooth & creamy lol.....of course that was her teasing me....as she stands with a boot full of cheesecake squishing under her arches & between her toes :)
That's hot
I couldn't agree more. My wife has some good arches so I plan to start slipping things in her shoe and we'll see where it takes us.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

Prior to getting her black "Call it Spring" heels wet, she did a bit of dry teasing using her gorgeous real suede "Jasper Conran" black courts. No way would she get these in the old H2o.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Her legs are stunning!!
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Never ever stop this post. Your pics mage one turn mad. Her heels and legs are a dream !
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Amazing legs!!!!
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Nidge wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:34 pm Prior to getting her black "Call it Spring" heels wet, she did a bit of dry teasing using her gorgeous real suede "Jasper Conran" black courts. No way would she get these in the old H2o.
whoa --- you are so freaking classy and elegant! ... suede .. satin :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: totally my taste
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

Newfootlover wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:47 am Her legs are stunning!!
Thank you.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

deckelsmouk wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:53 am Never ever stop this post. Your pics mage one turn mad. Her heels and legs are a dream !
I'll do my best and many thanks.