My Wife's Shoes

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Lolwtf62

Re: My Wife's Shoes

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Fuck I love wet shoes
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

deckelsmouk wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:07 am Those side open heels on such hot feet and legs and in the tube ..... So damned hot.
Thank you, for an older lady she is pretty hot.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

heelburner1(o.cal) wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:45 am Wonderful
This is so sexy. Thank you for the photos!!
heelburner1
Thank you for your nice comments and you are more than well cum.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

droid1959 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:51 am
Nidge wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:05 pm No picture but I slipped her left blue Pretty Little Thing stiletto mule on my cock, with the some sticking out of the end, she lay on her back and I fucked her with it on my cock. She said it felt strange and agreed we can do it again.
I would love to do that. Get some open toe heels in a narrow size to be jut a bit bigger/wider than my cock and slide into her wet pussy with the shoe on my cock all lubed up.
I just might have to try that.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

Atlas wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:02 pm Love it when women wear heels in the bath :) the first time my ex wore heels in the bath she wore very similar heels to your wife’s open arch. They were her work high heels & prior to her slipping them on I fill them with shampoo:) then she put them on & into the bath with me. Also love it when they comment on how it feels :)...my gf said, never thought I’d be wearing heels full of shampoo & into a bath lol....but it’s kind of sexy :)
Shampoo or bubble bath in the shoe first sounds a great idea and one which I will try.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:31 am Fuck I love wet shoes
Me too.
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Awesome thread!! Has she ever done any food crush for you?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

All my ex’s have done food crush for me :) especially inside their boots & heels in public places. We had fun in restaurants, the movies, coffee shops, at friends house warming parties lol....so many exciting & fun stories to tell, but one of my favourites was at a restaurant where my gf at the time, who I must say loved her feet being touched & as soon as I agreed to sucking anything off her toes, she was happy for me to put anything inside her boots or heels when ever I wanted too!
Long story short, she chose a large slice of strawberry cheesecake which we ate half & the other half was placed into one of her high heel ankle boots, she also took of her sock & under the table in a little booth we had, I watched her slip her boot back on and zip it up! Watching her walk up to where we paid for our meals was sooooo sexy! Standing talking to the staff, she even said to them, compliments to who even made that cheesecake, it was so smooth & creamy lol.....of course that was her teasing me....as she stands with a boot full of cheesecake squishing under her arches & between her toes :)
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Nidge wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:46 pm Here's a few more from my teasing Wife.
Damn your wife feet and shoe are so hot..they make me so horny!! Please show us some videos of you cumming hard all over them!
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Atlas wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:51 pm All my ex’s have done food crush for me :) especially inside their boots & heels in public places. We had fun in restaurants, the movies, coffee shops, at friends house warming parties lol....so many exciting & fun stories to tell, but one of my favourites was at a restaurant where my gf at the time, who I must say loved her feet being touched & as soon as I agreed to sucking anything off her toes, she was happy for me to put anything inside her boots or heels when ever I wanted too!
Long story short, she chose a large slice of strawberry cheesecake which we ate half & the other half was placed into one of her high heel ankle boots, she also took of her sock & under the table in a little booth we had, I watched her slip her boot back on and zip it up! Watching her walk up to where we paid for our meals was sooooo sexy! Standing talking to the staff, she even said to them, compliments to who even made that cheesecake, it was so smooth & creamy lol.....of course that was her teasing me....as she stands with a boot full of cheesecake squishing under her arches & between her toes :)
That's hot