My Wife's Shoes

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Insertcock

Re: My Wife's Shoes

Post by Insertcock »

Thanx I wanked on her dangling images 8)
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

She is pretty hot for her 60. I love her legs and her heels. I saw side opened black heels I love. I love the pic with the black heels dangling in the pool. She is very inventive for changing places and heels. You're damned lucky
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Wow, those wet heels shots are Awesome! She looks like she enjoys it too! Does she ever give a shoejob in the jacuzzi? I wish there was more wet shoe shoejob content out there. Thanks for all your posts!
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Nidge wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:40 am And a few more
pls more of heels and lingerie underwater its so fucking hott :D
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
wow thank you for the photos. the photo with the black peeptoe and black stockings in water is very sexy.
thank you
heelburner1
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

Thank you all for your lovely comments, it is appreciated. I'll get some more pictures up soon.
jhon

Post by jhon »

Mm Gorgeous Horny Legs And Well Made Heels Need Big Cum Shots :oops: :oops: :twisted:
Leeshoeboy

Post by Leeshoeboy »

Oh wow ypu are one lucky guy so sexy
radared1

Post by radared1 »

So hot and sexy, love the red heels she has on in the hot tub. I also love your big hard cock sliding up in her shoes. :D
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

All so very hot pics and events. My wife is 64 and still wears sexy shoes for fucking, though not as much as before she went through menopause. She knows fully how I love her feet, shoes, and pantyhose, and she indulges me many times over. In fact in the years since we first dated back in Jan 2011 I have lost count at how many different pairs and style of shoes she has worn while we fucked, from flats to 4" heels. Mostly all slingbacks as she prefers that style. It's at least 100 different pairs of shoes, and some she has worn many time over for fucking with and without pantyhose.

Thank you for letting us enjoy your lady and times together. That makes her a very special lady you must cherish for the woman she is .