My Wife's Shoes

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

dangeroussail

Re: My Wife's Shoes

Post by dangeroussail »

Nidge wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:09 am She was in the garden so I snapped her in her red heels.
Red suits her, thankyou for continuing to post
nerioo

Post by nerioo »

So Hot and Classy :oops:
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Nidge wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:09 am She was in the garden so I snapped her in her red heels.
Such pics are so hot. Very classy heels and sexy legs. I love following your tread !
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

Thank you again guys for your replies, it means a lot to me.

Here are a few more garden shots for you.

The first picture she is wearing her Primark D'orsay cut out shoes, the second and third are from Next.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Nidge wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:28 pm Thank you again guys for your replies, it means a lot to me.

Here are a few more garden shots for you.

The first picture she is wearing her Primark D'orsay cut out shoes, the second and third are from Next.
D'orsay heels are a must for sexy feet, they show them.off so well!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Is it possible to see more of the pretty little thing mules please?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Those sexy heels, I would be walking around in a perpetual hardon. Keep buying her shoes and heels :D
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

dangeroussail wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:46 pm Is it possible to see more of the pretty little thing mules please?
You mean these ones?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

radared1 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:50 am Those sexy heels, I would be walking around in a perpetual hardon. Keep buying her shoes and heels :D
Thanks, she has many sexy heels and the plan is to continue purchasing new ones.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

A few more garden pics for you.