My Wife's Shoes

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Nidge

Re: My Wife's Shoes

Post by Nidge »

She is such a tease but still not sure if she will go ahead with a good soaking, although the stiletto heel is in the water.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

And finally the first one takes the plunge, she said how lovely it felt when the hot soapy water entered her shoe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Awesome, I bet it feels amazing
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Is this from your latest vist to the log cabin?
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

dangeroussail wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:38 am Is this from your latest vist to the log cabin?
Yes it was, although she wasn't quite so adventurous this time as she had lost her Mum just before new years eve so was feeling very down and emotional.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

At least after a bath these shoes will be sparkling.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Those side open heels on such hot feet and legs and in the tube ..... So damned hot.
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

Wonderful
This is so sexy. Thank you for the photos!!
heelburner1
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Nidge wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:05 pm No picture but I slipped her left blue Pretty Little Thing stiletto mule on my cock, with the some sticking out of the end, she lay on her back and I fucked her with it on my cock. She said it felt strange and agreed we can do it again.
I would love to do that. Get some open toe heels in a narrow size to be jut a bit bigger/wider than my cock and slide into her wet pussy with the shoe on my cock all lubed up.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Love it when women wear heels in the bath :) the first time my ex wore heels in the bath she wore very similar heels to your wife’s open arch. They were her work high heels & prior to her slipping them on I fill them with shampoo:) then she put them on & into the bath with me. Also love it when they comment on how it feels :)...my gf said, never thought I’d be wearing heels full of shampoo & into a bath lol....but it’s kind of sexy :)